ISLAM is not a religion..... - Page 12
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: ISLAM is not a religion.....

Quote Originally Posted by sFe View Post
    Do any of you actually research any of the nonsense you regurgitate?
    The old saying "the blind leading the blind" comes to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor View Post
    It doesn't change the fact that ALL Terrorist are Muslims and the American people are justifiable upset and concerned.
    That is incorrect, Timothy McVey, Terry Nichols, and Michael Fortier were not Muslims, neither was the Unibomber, nor was John C Salvi III, nor Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, and neither was the terrorist who shot George Tiller when he was attending church.

4. Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    That is incorrect, Timothy McVey, Terry Nichols, and Michael Fortier were not Muslims, neither was the Unibomber, nor was John C Salvi III, nor Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, and neither was the terrorist who shot George Tiller when he was attending church.
    Ice....iiiii mean Gulf 5 Oscar

How come you left out "The Communities Organizers" best friend and mentor "Bill Ayers" he was responsible for over thirty bombings an killing innocent people and look where it got him.....a professor teaching our children..... beside their agenda was totally different then what these cavemen rag heads have in store for us infidels. I am Not sure what point you are trying to make. How can you can tie these totally different situations as one, the agenda is totally different.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor View Post
    beside their agenda was totally different then what these cavemen rag heads have in store for us infidels. I am Not sure what point you are trying to make. How can you can tie these totally different situations as one, the agenda is totally different.
    They're terrorists none the less.. as well as the cartels in Mexico and the gangs here. Not to mention the crusades, witch hunts, kkk, Nazis, inquisition, French revolution, etc from the past.
    For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan .When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours - Stephen Roberts

And the bed wetting liberals keep protecting these groups. We must understand and not offend these groups. After all it's our falt they feel this way.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

7. I understand what you are trying to say, However the term Terrorist is is misused like the term Racism. If you are a white person and you disagree with a black person you are Labeled a Racist. By definition in the Liberal world, Conservatives are considered as terrorist if you don't fit into the mold of the Left and of state run media you could be considered a terrorist. In todays world The radical Muslims have a definite agenda to kill all non believers and to conquer the west. Maybe if you spent less time at the range and did a little more research on the topic you would appear to be much more informed. Speaking non issues is what Liberals will always argue as to detract from the topic at hand.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

8. Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    Gulf 5....These people acted alone for the most part except for BILL AYRES which is a Terrorist Professor teaching in a collage now. I think "Half Cocked" should be president he has much wisdom and has all the right answers.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    True but the last lets see just in the USA, WTC first attempt, DC snipper, Multiples on 9-11 with associated mayhem, Shoe bomber, Christmas underwear bomb last year, Fort Hood, NYC car, recruiters bombings in multiple locations, Portland Or. tree lighting ceremony, and the latest one that was trying to blow up the recruiters, in where was that now... and those are just the ones the press has gotten hold of who knows how many more there are that have been hushed up in order to keep panic at a minimum..... So again I ask is it time to play cowboys and Muslims yet?
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

10. Liberalisim is a "Mental Disorder" Why don't we just put the whole country on unemployment to stimulate the economy what jackass. In denial just like some here. How do you fix stupid or don't you?

YouTube - Nancy Pelosi how unemployment creates jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    The old saying "the blind leading the blind" comes to mind.
    I am amazed. I posted an "EMAIL" I received that had to do with an incident commented on by “News agencies”, reporting that a flight had been canceled due to a “Man who would not turn off his cell phone”.
    The great part was that you were able to investigate the issue AND come up with the flight crew’s statements. Incredible, as I would believe these statements to be at the very least, Confidential information; I have made TPM one of my favorites (thank you).

Anyway, IF you were to read ALL of the statements (ALL OF THEM), then place another perspective (that of the passenger who wrote the email) on the incident in with ALL the other statements they would all be in line with each other. Read page 7 & 8 of the TPM Document collection; the first sentence states that there “was the group of 10 or so” and the rest of this person’s statement is CLEARLY similar to the email. According to ALL the statements, there was something very odd going on inside this plane, and it was most certainly NOT what was released as the only reason for the flight being delayed.

sFs: Thumbs up For finding this info. If you were to have read all the documents, you would have seen the resemblance of the crews experience to that of the writer of the email.
    A prayer for all who have given an oath to God to (give their lives and) serve this great Country. ...And a moment of silence for all who gave their full measure....

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast