ISLAM is not a religion..... - Page 14
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: ISLAM is not a religion.....

For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan .When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours - Stephen Roberts

Quote Originally Posted by softbaitmaker View Post
    This is OUR President at a MOSQUE prayer session AT THE WHITE HOUSE, on the site where the INAUGURATION is held every 4 years!
    You just gotta love the Internet!

It enables imbeciles to go around believing whatever they want - with proof!

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    You just gotta love the Internet!

It enables imbeciles to go around believing whatever they want - with proof!
    It also lets little wussies act like tough guys and call people names and such while they hide behind their keyboards, too. But, we don't have anyone like that on this site. Well, maybe one I can think of...
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

lets get ready to

RUMBLE!!!
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

6. Quote Originally Posted by billt View Post
    +1

Excellent post. You are correct, where are all of these progressive, liberal, stupid women in this country now, who support these worthless vermin? Why doesn't our liberal, pro muslim media show these reels on the 11:00 O'Clock news?

This is not a "religion". These people are nothing more than crazy animals. We are supposed to allow these spineless, sub human pieces of $h!t "religious freedom"? Give me a break! Someone please tell me how, if we woke up tomorrow, and this planet did not contain one single muslim, how would we, and the rest of the world suffer? These animals are worse than cockroaches. How ANY person could justify such a stupid, violent, senseless act in the name of religion, are themselves crazy. I hope when the time comes, and we must strike Iran, we kill as many of these animals as humanly, and as inhumanly as possible. There is no such thing as a "good muslim". Anyone who even remotely thinks there is are as crazy and totally stupid as they are. The only thing these people know and understand is a high body count. It's time we give them one. A large one! Bill T.
    I've been lurking on this site for quite a while and was quite content to quietly learn from the opinions of others, but I wish to respond to your comments so I finally registered.

Your behavior is barbaric. You should be ashamed of yourself. There is no factual basis for your opinions. Propaganda doesn't count as a factual basis and neither does cowardly fear mongering. Your enemy is your own weakness - not the vast majority of Muslims who wish to eat, breathe, go to school, read, watch television, or go fishing or whatever it is that floats their boat.

"How ANY person could justify such a stupid, violent, senseless act in the name of religion, are themselves crazy. "

Is that so? You are the one advocating stupid, violent, senseless acts in the name of denying a religion and in the name of denying the humanity of other human beings. You have turned your back on God - the wretched vile hatred you heap onto his creations is a reflection of your own disgrace - not that of any disgraced individuals that happen to be among the incredibly huge number of mostly innocent human beings you collectively judge.

Quote Originally Posted by Patriot Henry View Post
    I've been lurking on this site for quite a while and was quite content to quietly learn from the opinions of others, but I wish to respond to your comments so I finally registered.

Your behavior is barbaric. You should be ashamed of yourself. There is no factual basis for your opinions. Propaganda doesn't count as a factual basis and neither does cowardly fear mongering. Your enemy is your own weakness - not the vast majority of Muslims who wish to eat, breathe, go to school, read, watch television, or go fishing or whatever it is that floats their boat.

"How ANY person could justify such a stupid, violent, senseless act in the name of religion, are themselves crazy. "

Is that so? You are the one advocating stupid, violent, senseless acts in the name of denying a religion and in the name of denying the humanity of other human beings. You have turned your back on God - the wretched vile hatred you heap onto his creations is a reflection of your own disgrace - not that of any disgraced individuals that happen to be among the incredibly huge number of mostly innocent human beings you collectively judge.
    While you are correct the vast majority just want to be left alone, it is estimated that there are in excess of 1,200,000,000 Muslims in the world, and that a full 10% actively want, practice, preach, and peruse Jihad, AKA all non museums must die.
    Do the math that is a heap of people that wish the rest of the planet ill. Plus remember the old saying "if you are not a part of the solution then you are a part of the problem", if you do then why hasn't the peacefully 90% stood up and said enough to their brethren? While I do not agree with the "kill them all and let God sort it out" theory of operation we need to keep a very watchful eye on them all, can you say profile....
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    ...a full 10% actively want, practice, preach, and peruse Jihad, AKA all non museums must die..
    Fully 10%? What'd you take a poll Sheldon?

You need to cite the reference for this alleged statistic or number you state as fact, otherwise it's just Sheldon rambling off more bigotry.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Patriot Henry View Post

Henry, Welcome To this great site. Your input is valued. ( Notice I did not address you as Patriot). No one ever said ALLLLL Muslim are terrorist. What we do know is that All terrorist are Muslims. We also know that the Mental Disorder of Liberalism can Be Traced Back to its Marxist-Leninist philosophical roots of more than 100 years ago. Islamofascism dates back to the seventh century. We also know that those barbaric cavemen will slit your throat with no conscience and hang your head up high. We don't have to have our neighbor or a friend have their throat slit to know who the enemy IS. If you are going to engage into intellectual conversations and not show your ignorance I would suggest that you are more prepared with facts rather then feeeelllllliiiings. Go back and do some home work read the Quran and watch the videos on the world trade tower being attacked by those barbaric (your words) cavemen.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

10. Quote Originally Posted by Patriot Henry View Post

Don't take my word for it Read the Koran for yourself. Here's a sapphire of a religious proverb: "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them" (Koran 8:12) How do you like that one? Does the Name Nicholas Berg come to mind? How about Daniel Pearl? Paul Johnson? Kim Sun-il? Eugene Armstrong? Raja Azad? Sajjad Naeem? Decapitated, every last one of them. This is nothing more then a Kodak moment for these barbaric Headcutters. The get the cameras rolling and ramble some message of how radical Islam should rule the world, the these barbaric scum saw of the heads of victims with short dull knives. Would you ratter keep your head in the sand and one day wake up to one of those Headcutters? Wake up and smell the dirty bombs.... the throat-slitters are clawing at the gate.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor View Post
    What we do know is that All terrorist are Muslims.
    Woody wins the prize for making the most ridiculous false statement I've heard so far today.

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast