ISLAM is not a religion..... - Page 18
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Thread: ISLAM is not a religion.....

Sorry, minor correction:
    Quote Originally Posted by softbaitmaker View Post
    ...the birth of your Lord JESUS CHRIST.
    Or maybe the birth of "a" lord jesus christ.... one of many dietys observed for their role in religious practices the world over, who just happened to be born near the winter solstice and had that birthday associated with the biggest marketing campaign history has ever known due to the rapidly expanding population of the new capitalist economy of the United States of Christendom.

Yes "we" understand there is always going to be a small number of inwardly-focused (fundamentalist) (radical) religious (zealots) (crackpots) (insert preferred pejorative term of stereotype here) who for one reason another, be it terrorism, an overwhelming preoccupation with their salvation, or anything in between, will be unable to understand anything else, or see it in the true perspective it deserves.

Enjoy.

One huge point some of you are overlooking here.... The topic is Muslims! Fact they want all non Muslims dead or paying the non Muslims tax, they do not give a damn what religion you are or are not, yes all of them it's in the Koran....
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

4. I have not forgot the subject Sheldon. Believe me I live everyday listening to the threats our Country and many other Countries face from Muslim Terrorists and I know that right now there is a war going on in many fronts to protect our freedom. You are totally correct in the fact that the Muslims want all infidels either dead or enslaved. That is what the Kuran(Quran) teaches and that is what all of Islam wants to take place. The Terrorists will do what ever it takes to succeed including killing their own people. As far as I'm concerned I'm for pulling all of our troops out of all the Muslim nations and nuking them. You can bet if they get their hands on a Nuke they will use it on us.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    Sorry, minor correction:
    Or maybe the birth of "a" lord jesus christ.... one of many dietys observed for their role in religious practices the world over, who just happened to be born near the winter solstice and had that birthday associated with the biggest marketing campaign history has ever known due to the rapidly expanding population of the new capitalist economy of the United States of Christendom.
    :
    In reality, Christ did not "happen" to be born near the winter solstice (or maybe he was-that would be perfect in the grand scheme). We celebrate his birthday on what used to be a pagen holiday. When Rome officially became a "Christian state" and wanted to celebrate Christs birth, there existed a holiday already "a pagen Holiday". That day was selected as it would cause the least amout of uproar, and the people would be able to celibrate as they did every year before.
    Why wouldn't it be the biggest marketing campaign? It is the Best selling book in the history of Mankind that is read and BELIEVED by the most powerful nation on this planet that also happens to be the most free, allowing ANYONE who is a legal resident (regardless of their religious beliefs) to succeed and rise above the dirt. Everthing we do is Vanity and Vexation (meaning everything we do is for naught, as no-one gets out of here alive physically), so you might as well as enjoy the ride, be true to yourself, and your country.

Yes "we" understand there is always going to be a small number of inwardly-focused (fundamentalist) (radical) religious (zealots) (crackpots) (insert preferred pejorative term of stereotype here) who for one reason another, be it terrorism, an overwhelming preoccupation with their salvation, or anything in between, will be unable to understand anything else, or see it in the true perspective it deserves.
    Enjoy.:
    Definetely NOT a small number of inwardly-focused (fundamentalist) (radical) religious (zealots) (crackpots) (MUSLIM EXTREMISTS) that want nothing more than to exterminate all non-muslims. As soon as we (the USA) are able to rid ourselves of all of the politically correct" thinking/mindset, we will squash this muslim "Holy War". Christianity is based on a loving GODs SON, "CHRIST" (who sits at the right hand of GOD); Islam is bases on a man and his teachings, who accended to heaven to his GOD/MASTER. Where does he sit?
    A prayer for all who have given an oath to God to (give their lives and) serve this great Country. ...And a moment of silence for all who gave their full measure....

And as expected, the inevitable paranoid delusion rears it's ugly head.
    If it walks like a duck, looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it is definetely not a dog; it is a duck.
    A prayer for all who have given an oath to God to (give their lives and) serve this great Country. ...And a moment of silence for all who gave their full measure....

Quote Originally Posted by HunterLee View Post
    If it walks like a duck, looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it is definetely not a dog; it is a duck.
    So consider yourself deluded by paranoia.

Exclamation

So consider yourself deluded by paranoia.
    A little paranoia in the right doses can be a good thing helping to keep you alive. However a total lack of on the other could be a death sentence for you and your loved ones.... blinders or 20/20 tunnel vision is a very bad thing....
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Not until we see the source for the same quote against Muslims.

I am entitled to my opinion, right?
    And I'm entitled to my opinion. You are by far the most pathetic liberal loser I've ever read posts from... You and all the rest of the liberals are the true threat to America. You are like a sickness that will require strong meds to rid this country of...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    And I'm entitled to my opinion.
    And we all know what opinions are like - everybody has one. Some are so adamantly emebedded in theirs, they are fully characterized by it.

And we all know what opinions are like - everyboby has one. Some are so adamantly emebedded in theirs, they are fully characterized by it.
    Well said.

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast