ISLAM is not a religion..... - Page 3
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: ISLAM is not a religion.....

Quote Originally Posted by sFe View Post
    I do believe that some, but not all are brought up that way and I think a lot of that has to do with the lack of freedoms in their countries. I don't understand how you can be so certain all are though.Of course the extremists need to be taken care of, as well as the governments that allow them to be so. I don't think that removing every last Muslim is the answer though.
    Oh Jesus Christ, wake the hell up! Lack of freedom my ass. The muslims don't want freedom. We tried to give it to them in Iraq. Our biggest mistake was thinking they wanted it, and would rise up and fight alongside our troops. Instead they all hid under their beds. These people do not want, let alone understand freedom. Because of that they will never possess it. Their religion forbids it. They hate the West, along with everything it stands for. From tight jeans and short skirts on women, to men drinking beer and watching sports, to kids watching Saturday morning cartoons. These idiot's hate it all.

You don't understand how we can be so certain all of them are fu#@ed up? Really? Where are all of these "good muslims" when it comes to speaking out against radical islam, along with all it stands for? Did any Catholics support the pedophile priests? Every single muslim is the total enemy of freedom in this country. The true danger is not them, but people like you who are too blind or stupid to see it. The fact is while not all muslims are terrorists, all terrorists ARE MUSLIM! Does that tell you anything?

You watch just how fast Iraq falls apart because of these **********. They'll start car bombing everything. It's already happening. It is only going to get worse. The same will go for the Taliban in Afghanistan. These morons are not happy unless they can beat the $h!t out of their wives, and blow up everyone they disagree with. And we've got idiots in this country who think we can peacefully co exist with these animals? It just keeps me in total amazement how stupid people can think.

Here are a bunch of stupid muslims our soldiers are trying to give "freedom" to. One of our guys is a bit fed up with them, and decides to give them a little "tune up". And we're stupid enough to think these people will support and engage freedom on their own? Doubtful. Bill T.

YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.

3. Look at "The Reverend" Jim Jones and his Guyana jungle bunch of not so happy camper idiots. Most wanted to get out, but they feared what would happen to them if they tried. They were in fact massacred by their own weakness and stupidity. The "good muslims" are worthless in that regard because they'll follow along like the mindless, gutless, little robots that they are. They don't have the spirit or guts to play with the big boys like the ones in the video, so they are simply a bunch of quiet little tagalongs who "go with the flow". Either way they'll support radical islam because they are too fearful or stupid to do otherwise.

Bill T. I think you are right on target. I also believe that many here in this country are stupid weak and fearful as well and are just little robots. It is easy to be a tagalong, very little risk involved. When I first saw that stoning video of that girl, it made me sick to my stomach. I was in disbelieve it bothered me tremendously and I am still angry over the fact that people in this country will not see what is in store for us to come in some other form may it be.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

I think helping the ones that are against it start a revolution of sorts would be a better starting ground, rather than just killing them all..
    That is an impossible task because you'll need a Scanning Electron Microscope to find them. And assuming you do, they'll be wiped out in the first 15 minutes of any kind of "revolution" they might start. Gutless going in equates to gutless going out. If they had the numbers and guts to begin with, they wouldn't need us to start a "revolution". Bill T.

Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor View Post
    Bill T. I think you are right on target. I also believe that many here in this country are stupid weak and fearful as well and are just little robots. It is easy to be a tagalong, very little risk involved. When I first saw that stoning video of that girl, it made me sick to my stomach. I was in disbelieve it bothered me tremendously and I am still angry over the fact that people in this country will not see what is in store for us to come in some other form may it be.
    You are absolutely correct. Thank you for pointing that out. Our side is most definitely not without it's share of total f*#k ups. I just hope they don't get us all killed with all of their weak minded thinking. Bill T.

Quote Originally Posted by billt
    . The fact is while not all muslims are terrorists, all terrorists ARE MUSLIM! Does that tell you anything?
    Only that you have your own "facts".

List of designated terrorist organizations
    For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan .When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours - Stephen Roberts

7. Gutless is an understatement. How much courage does it take to pick up a stones and kill someone for your own Ideology or behead someone with there hands tied behind their back. Or set fire to someone and throw them in a pit to burn to death. OOOOOh YYYYeah we are dealing with a real loving peaceful group aren’T we. WAKE UP people
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Only that you have your own "facts".
    Really? Well then let me put it to you this way. 9/11 was masterminded by muslims, and carried out by muslims. Close to 3,000 Americans were killed, and an estimated $30,000,000,000.00, ($30 BILLION), dollars of property destroyed. All as the direct result of muslim terrorists.

Now seeing as you like your own set of facts, how about you tallying up all of the rest of the Americans who were killed in this country, on our own soil, by all of the non muslims??????..................... Bill T.

9. Bill T. you are correct all terrorists are Muslims not all Muslims are terrorist!! SFE show us your facts to prove different.

Quote Originally Posted by billt View Post
    I love it he tells them like it is... Americans die so they can sit on their lazy rear and reap the benefits, freedom is not cheap and must occasionally be won by the blood of patirots... But he is wrong on one thing, I have seen women that are braver than they are, those Iraq Police don't have the courage of a street thug......

Too bad the only ones that they can find in Iraq that are willing to die just want to kill Infadeals...... If they could only get that level of passion in the rest of the populace against the extremest they could end this in a very short time.
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Amen.. Kill 'em all and let the real God sort 'em out..
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast