ISLAM is not a religion..... - Page 5
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 184

Thread: ISLAM is not a religion.....

  1. Islam: Religion?...Cult?...Total System?...Let's SIMPLIFY!

    I read every post of this thread & appreciated all. Islam is a Total System of Control (Islam means Submission), but, if you seem to be unable to make headway with the bleeding hearts & bedwetters who use "America Stands for Freedom of Religion" as their trump card answer to me, Billt & the rest of us, consider my rationale, my view of Islam.....

    Look only to every commercial airport worldwide: every single time every person traveling has to take off his shoes, belt, cell phone--divest himself of all metals, fluids, etc, pass through security, submit to low-level xrays, get to the airport an hour earlier--every extra dollar devoted to airport/airplane security, no standing in plane isles, not being able to use the forward head on some flights--EVERY ASPECT OF MODERN AIR TRAVEL, BOTH DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL!!!!!.....

    Ask yourself, given the above, is there ONE single ENTITY whose very existence has caused all the civilized peoples of the earth to spend hundreds of MILLIONS of dollars every year, tens of millions of wasted man-hours, hugely ramped-up anxiety while traveling, essentially DESTROYING the pleasure many used to take in the act of 'getting away from it all.' ?

    Yes! There IS ONE single ENTITY that the entire WORLD must concern itself with, by screening everything related to air travel, spending BILLIONS of our treasure yearly!

    That entity is RADICAL ISLAM. And, since one cannot identify a 'peaceful muslim' from one meaning to do the world harm, we have had to take proactive measures to screen the entire traveling public.

    I will apologize to this Forum if you can name for me the last time anyone on earth, boarding a commercial jet, was worried about a hijacking by the Methodists, Catholics, Hindus, Buddhists, the KKK, Daughters of the American Revolution, Shintoists, the IRA, well...you get the idea.

    There's my (somewhat windy) answer. You can now discount any argument thrown up against your disdain of Islam, because the world does not have to shield itself against ANY entity OTHER than ISLAM.

    Oh, you say, it's only a few radicalized terrorists who are the problem, not all the peace-loving Muslims. Sorry, wrong again! A study showed that over 10% of American Muslims believe it OK to use terror bombings (are there other kinds?) to achieve Islamic goals. And because their silence is deafening, any non-radicalized Muslims cannot be practically screened away from the BG's.

    I believe in freedom of religion. But Islam doesn't fit the definition, and our political correctness will destroy us. We, in the USA, are essentially the last stronghold, the last hope (once again) of the civilized world, against world domination by Islam.

    Why do they get away with rioting for their cause in Spain, Netherlands, Britain, Denmark? Why don't they riot here in the USA? I believe it is not primarily because of our well-equipped police departments, or the numerical deficiency of radical Muslims in America. I believe, fundamentally, that it is because we are the last nation of FREE peoples ARMED TO THE TEETH, and, should it ever come down to it, we will not submit, and we will not go quietly into the night.

    --Sorry about all the caps...wasn't shouting, just emphasizing.

  2.   
  3. #42
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Santa Fe Area, New Mexico
    Posts
    3,487
    Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor View Post
    People of all faiths need to remember these Four Great Religious Truths:

    1. Muslims do not recognize Jews as God's chosen people.
    2. Jews do not recognize Christ as the Messiah.
    3. Protestants do not recognize the Pope as the leader of the Christian world.
    4. Methodists do not recognize each other at Hooters or the Liquor store.
    5. Behind every 4 Baptist there's usually a fifth!
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

  4. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by mappow View Post
    5. Behind every 4 Baptist there's usually a fifth!
    I believe the correct quote is, "Whenever four Anglicans gather in fellowship there is always a fifth present."

  5. #44
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Battle Creek Mi
    Posts
    1,853

    Exclamation Here is a taste of my next post to be...

    I am still in the writing stage and plan on submitting this to the paper as well....

    [
    Can a good Muslim be a good citizen.....

    I mean citizen of any country or Nation such as America ( Europe look out) for that matter. In the Qur'an it is written there is to be no law other than that of Allah as interpreted by Mohammad, these laws written in the Qur'an are all encompassing and absolute.

    These rants written by Mohammad called the Koran / Qur'an not only cover laws for religion but all inclusive are of a personal nature, and covering the governing of it's people as well.

    According to the Qur'an there can be no government only ISLAM, that religious leaders are to be the sole controlling entity, that ISLAM preaches there can be no other form of government and that all Muslims must work to subjugate all non Muslims and convert the world to ISLAM. Once the entire world has been subjugated then and only then can there be peace.
    Those that resist must die by beheading, that any that convert away from ISLAM must die by beheading, that those that do not resist but refuse may become like slaves to the Muslims and pay a tax to them or will be beaten with a whip until they pay the tax......
    N that if but a taste of what I am working on. N yes this is all in the Koran!!!
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

  6. #45
    It is a big shame that "Moderate" and "Liberal" Muslims do not speak out against the "Extreme" Muslims, or, at least are not heard doing such (I'm trying to be fair here...).
    However, I am not sure what a "Moderate" or "Liberal (some in every group?!)" Muslim is! Even "Peaceloving" means different things to different people! Sometimes it's just smoke and mirrors.
    Yes, Women's rights groups should be screaming from the rooftops and beyond against Islam! Silence is not golden here.

    My worry is that the "Moderate" and "Liberal" Muslims, out of fear of being killed themselves for insubordination, will do what their leaders say, even if those leaders dabble in the "Extreme" category. This has happened in history before, and it will likely continue to happen. The Christian Church has done wrong here in the past, but has learned from it and changed for the better.
    As the KKK was the accepted extremist wing of the Democrat party 100 years ago (big secret!), I worry that the "Extreme" Muslim groups are accepted of Islam as well. There have been many different types of groups in the past (and still present) that will kill you if you speak out against them, and Islam regrettably seems to fit this mold perfectly. On a side note, I was reading an article about the movie "2012" where the producer stated that his reason for showing Christian buildings and monuments being destroyed was due to his dislike of "Organized Religion." Personally, I will take organized religion over disorganized religion any day! The real kicker in the article was that he was afraid to show Mecca being destroyed, for fear of angering a certain group of people! Another blow to equal rights!

    Yes, our country was founded on Christian philosophies, and there are extents to freedoms, which vary from person to person and group to group. Total freedom is total chaos, so lines must be drawn somewhere. I can see where infusing a religion like Islam, that currently teaches (please don't throw OLD Testament stuff at me without context!) and encourages violence, can create worries, if not worse things.

    This was just my attempt to try to put a little reason into a hot-button topic. Christians are known for the fruits of their labors, good and bad. Let's see how the fruits of other groups come to be and call them for what they are, not bury them under vague statements about peace and tolerance. No Spain train bombings here, please. It's OK by me if I am proven wrong, but I don't see the proof yet.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    I am still in the writing stage and plan on submitting this to the paper as well....

    [

    N that if but a taste of what I am working on. N yes this is all in the Koran!!!
    Keep up the good work!

    Bill
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

  8. Follow the link below. Then click the arrow box to view the pictures and description of what this wonderful peaceful religion is about. The more I learn about this peaceful Religion the more despicable, and vile these people are.

    You gotta love it. The fearless Mac Dadday in the white house SUPPORTS Sharia Law.


    The Canvas Prison Ppt Presentation
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

  9. #48
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Battle Creek Mi
    Posts
    1,853
    Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor View Post
    Follow the link below. Then click the arrow box to view the pictures and description of what this wonderful peaceful religion is about. The more I learn about this peaceful Religion the more despicable, and vile these people are.

    You gotta love it. The fearless Mac Dadday in the white house SUPPORTS Sharia Law.


    The Canvas Prison Ppt Presentation
    Wow after watching that I still cannot figure out just why any female in her right mind would ever want anything to do with being a Muslim!!!
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

  10. Sheldon,
    Billt summed it up pretty good I think.
    "The problem with the "peaceful" muslims is they are in fact stupid and fearful. FEARFUL because most will not speak out about radical islam, because they fear violent repercussions from those more radical. STUPID because if that is the case, why are they in the damn "religion" to begin with?"

    I am absolutely convinced that these people (All MUSLIMS that follow the Karan) Moderate, Passive or however they are labeled, truly believe in their heart and soul that the non believers (infidels) of the Karan Must die. The writing is on the wall.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

  11. #50
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Battle Creek Mi
    Posts
    1,853

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor View Post
    Sheldon,
    Billt summed it up pretty good I think.
    "The problem with the "peaceful" muslims is they are in fact stupid and fearful. FEARFUL because most will not speak out about radical islam, because they fear violent repercussions from those more radical. STUPID because if that is the case, why are they in the damn "religion" to begin with?"

    I am absolutely convinced that these people (All MUSLIMS that follow the Karan) Moderate, Passive or however they are labeled, truly believe in their heart and soul that the non believers (infidels) of the Karan Must die. The writing is on the wall.
    They are but lemmings ready to jump off a cliff at the beckoning of another. If nothing else they are Muslim out of fear of being killed for not being one and like sheep all heard together ......
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. America as the Last Man Standing Against Islam
    By Tea For One in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 03-13-2011, 02:37 PM
  2. Obama Praises Islam as 'Great Religion'
    By HK4U in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 01-09-2011, 03:46 AM
  3. Islam Becomes Taboo Topic on TV
    By HK4U in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-10-2010, 03:28 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-03-2010, 11:34 PM
  5. Don't ask GOOGLE about Islam
    By festus in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-10-2010, 04:03 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast