ISLAM is not a religion..... - Page 8
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: ISLAM is not a religion.....

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor View Post
    Somewhere I read that our total accumulated deficit to date is in the neighbor hood of around 15 trillion and growing. The US government receives tax revenues from the tax payer in the neighbor hood of around 3.5 trillion a year. I agree the big question is how long we can sustain this debt before we reach a total collapse of our system.
    Many third world countries have printed money and look at where it got them. The us dollar can buy millions of their dollar.
    Obama is a minion of George Soros who is trying to have our economy collapse and then start over as he sees fit. The electorate in this country can not expect any change in our situation until Soros is stopped. The only problem there is, he has bought his way into every phase of our society and we are puppets on a string. I don't know how many follow FOX news with Glenn Beck, Hannity, O'Reilly, et al, but all this information has been laid out in such a way that even a blind man should be able to see it. I don't care if one is a Democrat or Republican, we need someone in Washington who can straighten out this mess. Surely there are some honest and decent men who can be trusted to take our country back. Aren't there some out there who can do this before our Muslim Messiah destroys us? As for the Muslims, I read a statement that clearly explains their stance againset Christians and all "infidels." The Christian says HE will die for HIS religion. The Muslim says, "YOU will die for MY religion." The time has come for us all to make up our minds about where we stand. If you can't help fix the problem, you are part of the problem!

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    The Christian says HE will die for HIS religion. The Muslim says, "YOU will die for MY religion."
    I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor, dumb bastard die for his country.

George C. Scott (in the movie "Patton")

YouTube - Patton - How to Win A War

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Obama is a minion of George Soros who is trying to have our economy collapse and then start over as he sees fit. The electorate in this country can not expect any change in our situation until Soros is stopped. The only problem there is, he has bought his way into every phase of our society and we are puppets on a string. I don't know how many follow FOX news with Glenn Beck, Hannity, O'Reilly, et al, but all this information has been laid out in such a way that even a blind man should be able to see it. I don't care if one is a Democrat or Republican, we need someone in Washington who can straighten out this mess. Surely there are some honest and decent men who can be trusted to take our country back. Aren't there some out there who can do this before our Muslim Messiah destroys us? As for the Muslims, I read a statement that clearly explains their stance againset Christians and all "infidels." The Christian says HE will die for HIS religion. The Muslim says, "YOU will die for MY religion." The time has come for us all to make up our minds about where we stand. If you can't help fix the problem, you are part of the problem!

Their god asks them to die for him.
    My God sent his Son to die for me.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Their god asks them to die for him.
    My God sent his Son to die for me.
    I'm thinking, if something had to be done that involved a great deal of pain and suffering would I say to my son "here ya go boy, I got a mission for ya" or would I take on the task myself.

Sending your son to suffer for what you created isn't all that admirable in lots of cultures.

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    I'm thinking, if something had to be done that involved a great deal of pain and suffering would I say to my son "here ya go boy, I got a mission for ya" or would I take on the task myself.

Sending your son to suffer for what you created isn't all that admirable in lots of cultures.
    You're not taking into account that Jesus is God as well as the Holy Ghost/Spirit..
    For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan .When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours - Stephen Roberts

Cool

I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor, dumb bastard die for his country.

Gen. Patton was absolutely right. Fortunately, our God (that is a TRIUNE GOD by the way) does not require us to kill in his name as does the Muslim's Mohammed. Also, our God does not ask us to not defend ourselves against the radical ragheads, consequently, that is one of the reasons most of us have weapons. We can, if necessary, help them along on their trip to find their 72 virgins. Are there even that many left anymore?

8. Question Islam

Islam is not a religion. It is an Ideology with its own law which is Sharia Law. And it is called Creeping Sharia by the way it slowly is being pushed on us. And it needs to be stopped.

In Sarasota Florida the one school is now having it introduced into the school. I heard them on the radio talking about that it is from three different groups. A communist group and a muslim group and the name of George Soros came up.

Do you know what is being taught in your children's school? If they have any islam classes you want to stop them. Islam is dangerous and you need to do something before it is to late.

Do a Google search and learn about Sharia law, now they have Sharia banking in the USA, backed by Saudi Arabia, go on-line and read parts of the Quran, then you will know why it is not the religion of peace and you will understand why they kill everyone who opposes islam..

WRT to teaching anything Islam in school... isn't that a direct violation of separation of Church n state, I mean they cannot open a bible to Genesis and teach creationism so how can they get away with it for Muslims...
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

We are living in a time were a few progressive liberals (Soros) are dictating policy to the majority. It's time for the majority to take or country back. This is still the United States of America. If you want to live here accept our culture and laws. If not go live some were else. That goes for US citizens that think this is such a terrable place to live (Soros). USA love it or leave it.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Interesting points ... from what I've seen and read, this is fairly good gouge. I would take exception, however, to the starting point of, "Islam is not a religion."

To the contrary, if religion is about man's effort to get right or 'follow' his god, then Islam seems to me to be exactly that. In fact, one could argue that the reason for Islam being so strong is that many (most?) self-proclaimed Muslims believe they are doing what MUST BE done to get right with their god. What strikes me as sad, is that man's efforts to earn his way with God seem to inexorably lead to more trouble, not less.

I think God is saddened by the many wicked things done by man in the name of "serving God." Also, I think Jesus made it rather clear that man can't earn his way back to God's "good side." Only through the work of Jesus can the relationship be restored.

Peace(maker)

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast