Religion as an excuse for sexual harassment. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Religion as an excuse for sexual harassment.

Quote Originally Posted by Dudeorific View Post
    However, thanks for your input on the clip issue. Yes, it truly is a magazine, but I like many others have used the terms interchangeably for years, even if it is technically not correct.

"And when you post on firearms forums, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to refer to magazines as clips because they think it sounds gangsta. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full. But when you post on firearms forums, first do a google search for a comprehensive glossary of firearms terms, and use those terms correctly. Then your fellow gunowners online who see what you have done will reward you with valuable information."

Romans 1:16 (King James Version) For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

Quote Originally Posted by sar-nut View Post
    Romans 1:16 (King James Version) For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

"For I am not ashamed of the Gospel of the National Rifle Association: for it is the power of Winchester unto self-defence to every one that keepeth and beareth arms for personal protection; to the Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership first, and also to the Pink Pistols ."

Let's put this thread to rest and save our energies for more productive purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by father-of-three View Post
    Let's put this thread to rest and save our energies for more productive purposes.
    Better yet, let's use this forum with the intent with which it was created: for those who wished religious discussion without being flamed by those who don't care for it. Instead, the haters have flocked to this forum to continue their diatribes against the believers.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

7. I agree, like defeating the communist (Democrats). Sorrals, Goggle and Move on.org. are financing and pushing it through. They now want to take control of the internet.

Save the Internet | Join the fight for Internet Freedom The Bastards are bleeding us to death.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12