Catholic Church hires hitmen. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Catholic Church hires hitmen.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    Police: Priest solicited murder of boy accusing him of sex abuse - CNN.com

As if it were not enough that the Catholic Church encourages the murder of doctors who perform abortions, now they have new hardcore tactics to deal with issues of preists commiting rapes. Commit a rape, hire a hitman, bury the evidence.
    G50AE: Old son, I hate to tell you this but your prejudice is showing about the Catholic Church. The Church DOES NOT encourage murder of abortionists or anyone else for that matter. Unless memory fails me, the gunmen who shot the abortionists WERE NOT Catholics but Protestants! We, collectively, do not advocate senseless killing. We are united in our faith in Our Savior, Jesus Christ and the teachings of the Holy Bible. Unfortunately, there are some who bring disgrace upon themselves and, having been members of the Church, the Church is blamed.The Church has had it's problems through the ages, as have other denominations, and, if you have been astute enough to have read the papers and watched TV, you will find that there have been as many problems associated with them all. I am a Catholic and have never heard of anything like your allegations preached from the pulpit or anywhere else. What an individual does is not reflective of the whole church, only of that person. So, in summation, I can only say, "Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone."

We are talking about one man trying to cover his actions. I to have never heard anything from the pulpit to condone criminal activity. Crimes are committed by many so called Christians and rarely is their religion blamed for actions. The only time that seems to happen is when the religious organization has been in the news front because of the actions of some bad apples in their ranks. Currently it's let's bash the Catholics. I agree with Oldgrunt, Let them without sin cast the first stone.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Tango Victor View Post
    Agreed - a totally irresponsible statement. This is also another reason CNN is in trouble. They conveneintly neglected to mention that the man was removed from the priesthood in 2008 for a completly unrelated incident.
    Any and every excuse to blame millions of Catholics for what individuals do. Like the guy next door that smokes pot and is a member of the Baptist church. Or blame all the preachers because one in a town near me stole money from his church. No I won't paint with that kind of a paint brush.

PRO-LIFE FROM CONCEPTION TO NATURAL DEATH
    TO HIM THEREFORE WHO KNOWETH TO DO GOOD AND DOETH IT NOT, TO HIM IT IS SIN. HOLY BIBLE]

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    The Church DOES NOT encourage murder of abortionists or anyone else for that matter. Unless memory fails me, the gunmen who shot the abortionists WERE NOT Catholics but Protestants!
    John C. Salvi III was a Catholic. He murdered a bunch of people because they worked at a Planned Parenthood Clinic. Being the terrorist coward that he was he committed suicide in his jail cell.

Pretty ignorant, clumsy, cheap shot.

This idiot-troll isn't worth any waste of life's finite energy to debate.

-Doc

I feel sorry for this child I hope that man go to jail I can not stand people who use God as a cover up for their sin and I hope that the boy wins the lawsuit too. That boy will never be the same again.

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    John C. Salvi III was a Catholic. He murdered a bunch of people because they worked at a Planned Parenthood Clinic. Being the terrorist coward that he was he committed suicide in his jail cell.
    So if someone is an atheist or agnostic or (place your believe here) the the who of people that share that belief is to be painted with the same brush?

PRO-LIFE FROM CONCEPTION TO NATURAL DEATH
    TO HIM THEREFORE WHO KNOWETH TO DO GOOD AND DOETH IT NOT, TO HIM IT IS SIN. HOLY BIBLE]

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen_Leigh View Post
    That boy will never be the same again.
    No kidding!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12