Can Muslims be good Americans? - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Can Muslims be good Americans?

Suggesting the PIG-IC book represents Islam is like conversely saying Satanists represent the Bible.

You will continue being naive fools as long as you continue believing the agitators pointing to Al-Queida as the predominant Islamic influence.

It only expresss your blissful ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    Sheldon, you forgot a few:

G. Recognize RPI propoganda
    H. Understand the difference between truth and lies.
    I. Feel secure in knowledge based on fact, not fiction.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see the cited book by RPI poster boy Spencer is replete with historical inacuracies, mistakes and slanted, selective storytelling.

Sheldon, you really should spend more time trying to seperate fact from fiction, than alowing the muzzie haters to lead you down the garden path by the nose.
    You really need to get away from the liberal media and have a long hard look at world history. His book is factual, quotes his resources and references, and is not the only one reporting the what, how, and when.

Do some valid research refute him if you can, some place other than Islamic propaganda books, look it up but if you choose to operate with blinders on...

Then be my guest book your next vacation some place interesting like Afghanistan and advertise you are not a Muslim.....
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Here it is folks, I guess someone in the administration has noticed the trend...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20110104...stiansunrestus

Why we need to be armed (with guns of our choosing) and ready... There I covered both in one post...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    You really need to get away from the liberal media and have a long hard look at world history. His book is factual, quotes his resources and references, and is not the only one reporting the what, how, and when.

Do some valid research refute him if you can, some place other than Islamic propaganda books, look it up but if you choose to operate with blinders on...

Then be my guest book your next vacation some place interesting like Afghanistan and advertise you are not a Muslim.....
    Its like trying to fix a broken baseball bat with duct tape... It ain't gonna happen. Rest assured that the majority of US citizens are aware of the potential threat. Let the naysayers remain blissfully ignorant...

Thanks for the post...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678