Can Muslims be good Americans?
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Can Muslims be good Americans?

Question Can Muslims be good Americans?

Possibly a re post but always good food for thought....

CAN MUSLIMS BE GOOD AMERICANS?

This question was forwarded to a friend who worked in Saudi Arabia for 20 years.

The following is his reply:

Theologically - no. . . . Because his allegiance is to Allah, The moon god of Arabia ...

Religiously - no.. . . Because no other religion is accepted by His Allah except Islam . (Quran, 2:256)(Koran)

scripturally - no. . . Because his allegiance is to the five Pillars of Islam and the Quran.

Geographically - no . Because his allegiance is to Mecca , to which he turns in prayer five times a day.

Socially - no. . . Because his allegiance to Islam forbids him to make friends with Christians or Jews ..

Politically - no.. . . Because he must submit to the mullahs (spiritual leaders), who teach annihilation ofIsrael and destruction of America , the great Satan.

Domestically - no. .. . Because he is instructed to marry four Women and beat and scourge his wife when she disobeys him (Quran 4:34 )

Intellectually - no. . Because he cannot accept the American Constitution since it is based on Biblical principles and he believes the Bible to be corrupt.

Philosophically - no. . . .. Because Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran does not allow freedom of religionand expression. Democracy and Islam cannot co-exist. Every Muslim government is either dictatorial or autocratic.

Spiritually - no.. . . Because when we declare 'one nation under God,' The Christian's God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to as Heavenly father, nor is he ever called love in the Quran's 99 excellent names.

Therefore, after much study and deliberation.... Perhaps we should be very suspicious of ALL MUSLIMS in this country. - - - They obviously cannot be both 'good' Muslims and good Americans. Call it what you wish it's still the truth. You had better believe it. The more who understand this, the better it will be for our country and our future.

The religious war is bigger than we know or understand. .....

Footnote: The Muslims have said they will destroy us from within. SO FREEDOM IS NOT FREE.
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Post Wish everyone would understand and believe this

Seems more and more often we speak to our children regarding this. It is our willingness to want to trust and believe that somehow muslims would "see the light", I often tell my kids that it is always much easier to hate than to love and be kind. They witness the truth in this daily.

If you have to ask that question go look at yourself in a mirror and ask that same question. You act like all Muslim are not from the USA, well I hate to be the one to tell you but some are born in the USA making them US citizens. And since you want to bring religion into it, I ask Can Christians be good Americans?

Then try to explain why Christians make better Americans then atheists? For the founders of America decided that everyone should have the right to worship whatever region they chose.

So your question makes you a bad American.

5. @Sheldon

This is more than a little racist and frankly I'm ashamed that, as a gun owner and Second Amendment advocate, I'm associated with people like you.

By your logic, as an Atheist, I cannot be a good American either. Yet, I'd be standing right next to you defending our right to keep and bear arms. And every other right protected by the Constitution.

The Constitution is not based on Biblical principles; it is a secular constitution as the founding fathers intended it to be. Most of the founding fathers were either Deists, or Atheists.

Can people preoccupied with Islamaphobia be good Americans?

Sheldon?

Seems there was a rattlesnake and a man standing on the banks of the river. The rattlesnake asked the man to carry him across but the man replied that he didn't want to get bit. "If you'll carry me across, I'll promise not to bite you", replied the snake. So the man agreed. As they reached the opposite bank, the snake bit the man severely. "But, you promised not to bite me!" exclaimed the astonished man. "Yeah, but you knew what I was when you picked me up", replied the snake.

Just a little fable.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

The answer is no.

The Snake

YouTube - Al Wilson - The Snake (lyrics)
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by rocketboy View Post
    @Sheldon

This is more than a little racist and frankly I'm ashamed that, as a gun owner and Second Amendment advocate, I'm associated with people like you.

By your logic, as an Atheist, I cannot be a good American either. Yet, I'd be standing right next to you defending our right to keep and bear arms. And every other right protected by the Constitution.

The Constitution is not based on Biblical principles; it is a secular constitution as the founding fathers intended it to be. Most of the founding fathers were either Deists, or Atheists.
    What part of the truth makes it racist? As far as you last paragraph you are showing your ignorance.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

No - there is not one of them, (Obama included) who here to embrace America. I sincerely believe that on a given day, at a given hour they will take up arms against us and we will have to defeat them on our own soil!
    MSgt, USAF (ret), Life Member - NRA, Life Member - NAHC,
    Life Member - NCOA, Member - USCCA, Member - NCGR,
    Member - Oathkeepers

Quote Originally Posted by rocketboy View Post
    Most of the founding fathers were either Deists, or Atheists.
    I challenge you to prove that.
    One must be wary of the mentality creating the problem or the law creating the crime.

I love America and the Constitution, if you don't then get out!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast