An (ex) Muslim's point of view. - Page 5
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 95

Thread: An (ex) Muslim's point of view.

  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    I believe point is/was that some people seem to be afraid there is an increasing likelihood of encountering robed Muslims with hidden swords intending to behead strangers walking the streets of the good 'ol USA.
    Why don't you try addressing the issue I raised, instead of wading in with your usual bullsh-t.

    I'm willing to discourse with anyone of serious bent of mind, but you're just not cutting it so far. Try harder.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

  2.   
  3. #42
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Tacoma, Washington
    Posts
    475
    Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    I can see we are on different sides of this coin and I will agree to disagree. Nothing I have to say will change your progressive liberal stance and that's ok. That is what makes the good ol' USA great.
    Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Guys you can not change the mind of left leaning lib tards because they have little mind to strat with.
    fur52 I am not a progressive liberal while some of my views might seem like I am I am not.

    HK4U your comment is something I would expect to here in a middle school play ground. Unlike fuhr52 who labeled my stance you are attacking my intellect and calling me a small minded lib tard. There is no need for name calling. By resorting to name calling you are hurting what it is you are trying to get across to me for now all that I am thinking about is your name calling. When trying to make a point it is best if you behave like an adult with a degree of courtesy and decorum.

  4. #43
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Battle Creek Mi
    Posts
    1,853
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    nice read but you seem to lack the understanding to notice what you are posting.

    Your ex Muslim friend left Christ to join Allah then decided that he was an American and had the right to chose what religion he wanted to follow and told his Muslim brothers to get lost. I find it funny that you over looked this. As an American the US constitution lays out what rights we have as citizens as your ex Muslim friend pointed out freedom of worship is one of those rights. So why is it you want to get rid of this right if they chose Allah over Christ?
    You need to learn to read there son I never said any of that in my post.... N for the record, a good Muslim cannot be a good American read the Koran it's all there.....
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

  5. #44
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Tacoma, Washington
    Posts
    475
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    On a different forum I posted a "Can a Muslim be a good American" thread this was one very notable response.Quote:


    CAN MUSLIMS BE GOOD AMERICANS?

    This question was forwarded to a friend who worked in Saudi Arabia for 20 years.

    The following is his reply:

    Theologically - no. . . . Because his allegiance is to Allah, The moon god of Arabia ...

    Religiously - no.. . . Because no other religion is accepted by His Allah except Islam . (Quran, 2:256)(Koran)

    scripturally - no. . . Because his allegiance is to the five Pillars of Islam and the Quran.

    Geographically - no . Because his allegiance is to Mecca , to which he turns in prayer five times a day.

    Socially - no. . . Because his allegiance to Islam forbids him to make friends with Christians or Jews ..

    Politically - no.. . . Because he must submit to the mullahs (spiritual leaders), who teach annihilation ofIsrael and destruction of America , the great Satan.

    Domestically - no. .. . Because he is instructed to marry four Women and beat and scourge his wife when she disobeys him (Quran 4:34 )

    Intellectually - no. . Because he cannot accept the American Constitution since it is based on Biblical principles and he believes the Bible to be corrupt.

    Philosophically - no. . . .. Because Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran does not allow freedom of religionand expression. Democracy and Islam cannot co-exist. Every Muslim government is either dictatorial or autocratic.

    Spiritually - no.. . . Because when we declare 'one nation under God,' The Christian's God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to as Heavenly father, nor is he ever called love in the Quran's 99 excellent names.

    Therefore, after much study and deliberation.... Perhaps we should be very suspicious of ALL MUSLIMS in this country. - - - They obviously cannot be both 'good' Muslims and good Americans. Call it what you wish it's still the truth. You had better believe it. The more who understand this, the better it will be for our country and our future.

    The religious war is bigger than we know or understand. .....

    Footnote: The Muslims have said they will destroy us from within. SO FREEDOM IS NOT FREE.
    Correct me if I am wrong but what is quoted above is your post that started this forum.


    Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    You need to learn to read there son I never said any of that in my post.... N for the record, a good Muslim cannot be a good American read the Koran it's all there.....
    Look back above and see that this is what you started this forum with so you did type or copy this into this forum.

  6. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    Its about time someone made the connection. Great comparison between the muslim extremists and the KKK. That is why we should be aware of what muslims intend to do here... Same type of purging of non members. Any group of extremists needs to be monitored and watched for activity that could endanger lives. Socialism supporting progressive liberals included.
    It's not about hate, it's about asking the hard questions to get the real answers, which offends some groups into making biased accusations of religious bigotry when those hard questions are asked. It's about making sure the freedoms are available for all, and I include Muslims in that "all." There's just a lot of examples of the "freedom for all" scenario not working out when Islam is invloved. Islam and the first amendment are diametrically opposed to each other (see Denmark below). As would be the second amendment in the case of a Muslim majority, because they would not allow an infidel like myself armed. Think Hitler, Idi Amin, and Pol Pot, to name a few, not necessarily all Muslim, but terroristic leaders who have taken freedoms away at the cost of human life. A form of Islam agreeable to the Constitution would be cool, but the rest of the Islamic world has not yet shown us this comprimise as a viable way of life.

    It is one of the better kept secrets that the KKK was the official extremist wing of the democrat party in the 19th century. When post war reconstruction lessened in the 1880s, they got stronger. Like above, it's easy to kill those who don't agree with you when their rights have been taken away and they can't defend themselves.

    The wiki article is interesting. Thanks for the facts 6-Shooter! Slightly off topic, but there's still a lot happening in Northern Ireland we don't hear about, but nowhere near the violence in and around the middle east. And Denmark, of all places. There still appears to be a lot of anger towards that cartoonist and the newspaper who did the Mohammed cartoon. I don't see the Muslim world standing up for the cartoonist's first amendment rights. Instead, threats and attempts were made to kill him, not to dissimilar from the opening story of this thread.

    I have said this before and I will say it again. If the extremist Muslims, that approximate 10% figure (yes, only an approximate guess), which adds up to 150 million(!), are really not the majority of Muslim thinking, then we should all be suffering from hearing loss from the other 90% of Muslims who should be yelling from the rooftops that the 10% are wrong! But we don't hear this. I would make the case that they, too, would be fearing for their lives due to the lack of protection and rights from their governments, which is why I do not want to lose the government I have.
    And I find it concerning that the 10% figure is about half of the entire United States population. Even at 5%, thats 75 million? If there are groups/cultures/countries that have significantly less than 5% crime/jail/violence rate, seriously, please let me know. Some groups have 20% that fall into this "bad-boy" category. Yikes!

    I'm not looking to "slam" the other side here. I'm just looking to have an honest and respectable discussion without the mudslinging and name calling.

  7. #46
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Tacoma, Washington
    Posts
    475
    Quote Originally Posted by father-of-three View Post
    And Denmark, of all places. There still appears to be a lot of anger towards that cartoonist and the newspaper who did the Mohammed cartoon. I don't see the Muslim world standing up for the cartoonist's first amendment rights. Instead, threats and attempts were made to kill him, not to dissimilar from the opening story of this thread.
    Last I checked Denmark is not covered under the US constitution so there is no first amendment rights for Muslims to stand up for. And if your view point of Islam and the US constitution not being able to stand side by side I don't think you will have any thing to worry about. For unlike those other countries we have the second amendment to help keep the US constitution alive. So unless you think most of America is going to convert to being Muslim you have nothing to worry about.

    What would help get your point across better would be to point out that America will be the only place safe for Americans when most of the world has been converted to being Muslims. But pointing that out will also cause people to say why not get ready for when zombies start attacking. That will be due to the uncertainty and time that it will take to happen.

    So while I see the reason for your concern, I will not do anything that goes against the US constitution that members of my family died to protect.

  8. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    Last I checked Denmark is not covered under the US constitution so there is no first amendment rights for Muslims to stand up for. And if your view point of Islam and the US constitution not being able to stand side by side I don't think you will have any thing to worry about. For unlike those other countries we have the second amendment to help keep the US constitution alive. So unless you think most of America is going to convert to being Muslim you have nothing to worry about.

    What would help get your point across better would be to point out that America will be the only place safe for Americans when most of the world has been converted to being Muslims. But pointing that out will also cause people to say why not get ready for when zombies start attacking. That will be due to the uncertainty and time that it will take to happen.

    So while I see the reason for your concern, I will not do anything that goes against the US constitution that members of my family died to protect.
    Yes. I am fully aware that Denmark is not part of the United States. There's no need for sarcasm. Was my point really that well-missed on the human rights issue? I'm just looking for reasonable conversation with no need to discuss zombies. Please do not put words or ideas in my mouth. Who is going against the constitution? Me? Be aware that the second amendment right is what it currently is only due to a slim 5 to 4 vote. I am sorry for asking these questions because it is clear that you are reading something beyond what I wrote.

    Like many people before me who I have not seen a post from in months, I see why they leave this site. The lack of respect here make this a poor experience. If people talked like this face to face with each other, there would be fights, charges filed, and that many less gun owners as a result. We are our own worst enemy.

  9. #48
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The High Country
    Posts
    1,029
    Sorry, but you have to be pretty naive to think the concept of human rights even actually exists at all anywhere outside the most modern western countries and a few in the Far East, covering some very small percentage of the world's poulation. And to then use this analogy or comparison in some inane support as to why piously religious people may or may not do what they do is really just absolutely ludicrous. Americans really are a sheltered, brainwashed lot.

    Better to just re-read the Islamaphobe propaganda, get your mind made up and dwell in the little dark corner of the Internet here. Don't waste your energy getting all huffy about it.

  10. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    Sorry, but you have to be pretty naive to think the concept of human rights even actually exists at all anywhere outside the most modern western countries and a few in the Far East, covering some very small percentage of the world's poulation. And to then use this analogy or comparison in some inane support as to why piously religious people may or may not do what they do is really just absolutely ludicrous. Americans really are a sheltered, brainwashed lot.

    Better to just re-read the Islamaphobe propaganda, get your mind made up and dwell in the little dark corner of the Internet here. Don't waste your energy getting all huffy about it.
    Did you not post in another thread about how Sharia Law is working just fine in England? Yeah, that was you. I checked. And "Americans" are brainwashed? That's interesting.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

  11. #50
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Battle Creek Mi
    Posts
    1,853
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    Correct me if I am wrong but what is quoted above is your post that started this forum.




    Look back above and see that this is what you started this forum with so you did type or copy this into this forum.
    Look at your post you know the one that I responded to, while you are at it Look at post #1, I reiterate learn to read.... When a post is in quotes, quick anyone that does that mean.....
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-28-2010, 07:36 PM
  2. Depending on your point of view
    By Sheldon in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-31-2010, 04:30 PM
  3. Another point of view....
    By Sheldon in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-30-2010, 10:23 PM
  4. Glossary of gun related terms
    By DrDavidM in forum General Firearm Discussion
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 08-24-2008, 10:34 PM
  5. A Sons Point of view
    By Sheldon in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-21-2008, 10:12 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast