An (ex) Muslim's point of view. - Page 7
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 95

Thread: An (ex) Muslim's point of view.

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    MA, Away from the liberal loonies...
    Posts
    2,658
    Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Well, tie my face to the side of a hog and roll me in the mud (Sound of hand slapping forehead). I do believe you're right, 38+Pgal. 'Ol dopey me...I'll for sure keep the rules of the game in mind from here on out. Thank you!
    Well hell yea... I could get used to this.

    Lets try it and see what happens.
    You can give peace a chance alright..

    I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

  2.   
  3. #62
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The High Country
    Posts
    1,029
    Quote Originally Posted by 38+Pgal View Post
    Just like the several other sites he was banned were urinated on as well,
    Proof positive the Bible-thumping Islamaphobic racist bigots are living in a fantasy dream world all their own.

    Never belonged to another of these alleged other sites ever - not one. USA Carry is the only gun forum I have ever participated in.

    Oh, I almost forgot - PARANOID?

    Careful 38+, you may want to see about getting some medication for that condition before you start hearing my voice as well as seeing me in places I have never been.

  4. #63
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Battle Creek Mi
    Posts
    1,853

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    Proof positive the Bible-thumping Islamaphobic racist bigots are living in a fantasy dream world all their own.

    Never belonged to another of these alleged other sites ever - not one. USA Carry is the only gun forum I have ever participated in.

    Oh, I almost forgot - PARANOID?

    Careful 38+, you may want to see about getting some medication for that condition before you start hearing my voice as well as seeing me in places I have never been.
    OK so in your highly vocalized opinion Christians can be.... (see above) for no reason other than speaking out against terrorist and murders...
    But when Muslims blow up churches full of people, bus's full of people, buildings full of people, weddings, embassy's, ships, cars, planes, and trains, all full of people, and widely publicize hate speech against all not of their faith, that is OK with you???

    Are you sure you are not a Muslim????
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

  5. #64
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Tacoma, Washington
    Posts
    475
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    OK so in your highly vocalized opinion Christians can be.... (see above) for no reason other than speaking out against terrorist and murders...
    But when Muslims blow up churches full of people, bus's full of people, buildings full of people, weddings, embassy's, ships, cars, planes, and trains, all full of people, and widely publicize hate speech against all not of their faith, that is OK with you???

    Are you sure you are not a Muslim????
    Hey you left out your wacky Christians who bombed American doctor offices because they offered abortions. But why did you feel the need to leave that out? Unlike your examples, The Christian wackos did it here in America and killed fellow Americans. So are you sure your not a wacko Christian who wants to kill other Americans who offer their services because it goes against your religion that by the way you said does not force it view points on others well bombing doctor offices because the do abortions sound like forcing your views on others.

    Now I don't have to look hard to find wacko Christians that have done things other Christians find disturbing. The same goes for Islam. So go back and read your bible and look for where it tells you to remove the log from your own eye before judging others.( I felt it would be better to look it up for you all so you would not have to do any of the work to find it)

    Matthew 7:1-5 English Standard Version

    “Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.

    Romans 14:1-13 English Standard Version

    As for the one who is weak in faith, welcome him, but not to quarrel over opinions. One person believes he may eat anything, while the weak person eats only vegetables. Let not the one who eats despise the one who abstains, and let not the one who abstains pass judgment on the one who eats, for God has welcomed him. Who are you to pass judgment on the servant of another? It is before his own master that he stands or falls. And he will be upheld, for the Lord is able to make him stand. One person esteems one day as better than another, while another esteems all days alike. Each one should be fully convinced in his own mind. ...

    So from your own bible scripture that tells you not to do what it is you have done here. This is the problem I find with most Christians they only follow the parts of the bible they agree with and ignore the rest. Sorry I forgot this was the judge how bad Muslims are Topic. My apologies I didn't mean to take it off topic.
    Last edited by Kasper; 01-03-2011 at 03:41 PM. Reason: English Standard Version

  6. #65
    Receiving instruction on Scripture verses by a non-believer is especially ironic. They usually don't know what they're talking about, as is the case, here.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

  7. #66
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Tacoma, Washington
    Posts
    475
    Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Being told to "read the Bible" by a non-believer is especially ironic. They usually don't know what they're talking about, as is the case, here.
    Is that so could you not find these versus in your bible? What is it that I don't know? As these are versus from the bible. See you are the type of Christian I was talking about that choses what part of the bible they will follow and ignore the rest.

    As for the wacko Christians bombing abortion clinics that is fact and only requires a Google search to find or a trip to the library.

    So show me how me telling you to read your bible deserves the reply given by you. As for it being ironic for a Christian to be told by a non-believer to read their bible I agree with you.

    But just because I am a non-believer does not mean that I have not studied the bible and read what it says. Also American King James Version
    A stone is heavy, and the sand weighty; but a fool's wrath is heavier than them both.I just came to a different under standing then what the preacher had expected. As it shows in the bible God said to place no other gods before him. Meaning that there are other gods besides your God as so stated by your bible. That left me to wonder who are the other gods that I should not be placing before him. And since God said that they are gods that means that they have the power of a god. But enough due to me going again.

  8. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    Proof positive the Bible-thumping Islamaphobic racist bigots are living in a fantasy dream world all their own.

    Never belonged to another of these alleged other sites ever - not one. USA Carry is the only gun forum I have ever participated in.

    Oh, I almost forgot - PARANOID?

    Careful 38+, you may want to see about getting some medication for that condition before you start hearing my voice as well as seeing me in places I have never been.
    And you are proof positive that sometimes mothers would be better off keeping the after birth than the baby. So why don't you take yor liberal, left wing, anti God, Muslim loving garbage and stick it where the sun don't shine.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  9. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    Is that so could you not find these versus in your bible? What is it that I don't know? As these are versus from the bible. See you are the type of Christian I was talking about that choses what part of the bible they will follow and ignore the rest.

    As for the wacko Christians bombing abortion clinics that is fact and only requires a Google search to find or a trip to the library.

    So show me how me telling you to read your bible deserves the reply given by you. As for it being ironic for a Christian to be told by a non-believer to read their bible I agree with you.

    But just because I am a non-believer does not mean that I have not studied the bible and read what it says. Also American King James Version
    A stone is heavy, and the sand weighty; but a fool's wrath is heavier than them both.I just came to a different under standing then what the preacher had expected. As it shows in the bible God said to place no other gods before him. Meaning that there are other gods besides your God as so stated by your bible. That left me to wonder who are the other gods that I should not be placing before him. And since God said that they are gods that means that they have the power of a god. But enough due to me going again.
    Tell me Kasper the unfriendly ghost are you as big an idiot as you sound?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  10. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    No, this is the guy who deals it out both barrels but if you give it back, he runs to the admin and you get the warning. The site admin here admits that he only reacts to PMs that he gets. This guy is not afraid to run squealing to the admins.

    The fact that he's been allowed to run roughshod over this site in the 2 yrs I've been around is beyond the pale. I watched him pull the same shyte on another site and within about 3 posts, he was banned. But, not here. Go figure.

    Ban me if you want, Luke, but that is the truth. And many more than just me know it, too.
    That is because he is a liberal loud mouth Jackass that has nothing to contribute.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  11. #70
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    MA, Away from the liberal loonies...
    Posts
    2,658
    Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Receiving instruction on Scripture verses by a non-believer is especially ironic. They usually don't know what they're talking about, as is the case, here.
    Its not so much instruction, rather interpretation. Any fool can twist the lords words to suit their own agenda or further their cause. Those who have "lost their faith" never really had it to begin with and usually end up become easy recruits for cults.

    Any fringe elements of any religious groups hell bent on violence, are not to be tolerated. Period. Muslims just seem to have the lions share of the lot...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

    I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-28-2010, 08:36 PM
  2. Depending on your point of view
    By Sheldon in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-31-2010, 05:30 PM
  3. Another point of view....
    By Sheldon in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-30-2010, 11:23 PM
  4. Glossary of gun related terms
    By DrDavidM in forum General Firearm Discussion
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 08-24-2008, 11:34 PM
  5. A Sons Point of view
    By Sheldon in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-21-2008, 11:12 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast