An (ex) Muslim's point of view. - Page 8
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 95

Thread: An (ex) Muslim's point of view.

  1. #71
    Liberalism is a mental Disorder. I am not referring to the demented wacko types that wet their beds like Cock and Lock we all know he is excluded. Liberals are synonymous to the following.
    1. Anti-Capitalist
    2. Socialism
    3. Communism
    4. Marxism
    5. Leninism
    6. Fascism
    7. Bed wetter
    The disorder of Liberalism has so twisted reality and I am not referring to Half cocked
    Half cocodu is just a non entity Metal Disorder requires help. An we all want to help the disability. And i am not refering to Half Cock.

  2.   
  3. #72
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Tacoma, Washington
    Posts
    475
    Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Tell me Kasper the unfriendly ghost are you as big an idiot as you sound?
    I might be. But the bible is God's word so God said put no other gods before him. That means that there are other gods beside him that we should not place before him. So unless the bible is flawed there is more than one god.

    Now I can not prove one way or the other that there is a god or gods. But going by the bible there is a God and he says there are gods that should not be placed before him. I do believe in an entity that created life on this plant for all the things that needed to happen for life to began is so vast that the odds of it happening on its own are too great for me to think other wise. I guess I will get to know for sure when I die.

  4. #73
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Battle Creek Mi
    Posts
    1,853

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    Hey you left out your wacky Christians who bombed American doctor offices because they offered abortions. But why did you feel the need to leave that out? Unlike your examples, The Christian wackos did it here in America and killed fellow Americans. So are you sure your not a wacko Christian who wants to kill other Americans who offer their services because it goes against your religion that by the way you said does not force it view points on others well bombing doctor offices because the do abortions sound like forcing your views on others.

    Now I don't have to look hard to find wacko Christians that have done things other Christians find disturbing. The same goes for Islam. So go back and read your bible and look for where it tells you to remove the log from your own eye before judging others.( I felt it would be better to look it up for you all so you would not have to do any of the work to find it)
    Well you sort of messed that one up, they were left wing wacko extremist and no Christian church encouraged, endorsed, or approved of this act.

    Where as the subject matter of my post was Muslims and the many horrors they have executed just in recent history alone. I can count more ISLAMIC terror events in the last year alone than can be attributed to all else in the last 50 years, so your argument is not valid.

    However If you want to go into Americans bombing Americans you forgot the uni-bomber, and I forget the specifics on the others but there have been several (other than OK city) all were real far left extreme survivalist nut jobs, and were backed by no one or thing but their own distorted view of reality.

    ...Christians doing evil...
    The Bible is an Historical text, times and attitudes change as history progresses so your old testament violence was the result of the Jewish community attempting to survive.
    Crusades, read the history books we waited several hundred years allowing the Muslims free reign of terror before attempting (mostly unsuccessfully) to intervene and undo centuries of damage.
    Indians, no that was done in to my ancestors in the name of greed plain and simple.
    KKK used a cross as a symbol of terror and intimidation, kind of like Hitler used the swastika a symbol of peace in most countries as a badge for terror. No the KKK was not a group of Christians but just like Hitler white racist supremest.
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

  5. #74
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Tacoma, Washington
    Posts
    475
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    Well you sort of messed that one up, they were left wing wacko extremist and no Christian church encouraged, endorsed, or approved of this act.
    Ok I will agree that I messed that one up. But the people who did those things called themselves Christians but No Christian church encouraged, endorsed, or approved of their acts.
    Last edited by Kasper; 01-04-2011 at 02:22 PM. Reason: spelling error

  6. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    Ok I will agree that I messed that one up. But the people who did those things called themselves Christians but No Christian church encouraged, endorsed, or approved of their acts.
    You raise a good point here. Are they identifing with a larger group to hide or themselves, or might they have some Christian ideas, but maybe missing the "bigger picture?" Free interpretation has it's plusses and minuses! Regardless, when the larger group speaks out against individuals or smaller groups who do questionable things, it can be a positive form of peer pressure. The larger group is not always right, but this should at least be one factor in influencing an individual or smaller groups's decision. This is my opinion, but I believe positive peer pressure was used to remove the 1.1 trillion dollar 2011 budget from the Senate floor last month.

    I regrettably I do not see this type of "peer pressure" happening in the Muslim community today with regards to the violence committed.

    A statement I regrettably find to be true:
    If something is wrong, but nobody notices or corrects it, then it is perceived to be right.

  7. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    Ok I will agree that I messed that one up. But the people who did those things called themselves Christians but No Christian church encouraged, endorsed, or approved of their acts.
    And therein lies a BIG difference between Islam and Christianity, today. Son, I do not mind spirited discussion but you'll notice that we call each other on facts (opinons are...well...opinons, but facts are facts). So be sure to get 'em straight, k? It saves lots of wear and tear on the psyche...

    Regards.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

  8. #77
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The High Country
    Posts
    1,029
    Quote Originally Posted by father-of-three View Post
    I regrettably I do not see this type of "peer pressure" happening in the Muslim community today with regards to the violence committed.
    It hasn't and won't ever happen with any legitimate group or organization because the legitimate group wants no association with the radicals using their name as nothing more than a front for their politically-motivated violence.

    Some people don't deserve even the slightest acknowledgement, which might lend credence to their very existence.

  9. #78
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    MA, Away from the liberal loonies...
    Posts
    2,658
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    It hasn't and won't ever happen with any legitimate group or organization because the legitimate group wants no association with the radicals using their name as nothing more than a front for their politically-motivated violence.

    Some people don't deserve even the slightest acknowledgement, which might lend credence to their very existence.
    Acknowledgment? I'd settle for a bat to the back of the head for the extremest groups from the rest of the muslim world . If someone or a group was using my name for their illicit and dirty business I'd end it quickly...
    I'd have more respect if that were the case.

    Dancing in the streets when the towers fell didn't set well with me or millions of other Americans. When the muslim community decides to fight this type of behavior with something other than words, I'll perhaps re-evaluate my stance...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

    I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

  10. #79
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Tacoma, Washington
    Posts
    475
    Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    Acknowledgment? I'd settle for a bat to the back of the head for the extremest groups from the rest of the muslim world . If someone or a group was using my name for their illicit and dirty business I'd end it quickly...
    I'd have more respect if that were the case.

    Dancing in the streets when the towers fell didn't set well with me or millions of other Americans. When the muslim community decides to fight this type of behavior with something other than words, I'll perhaps re-evaluate my stance...
    Not to defend their actions but unless you can speak the langue you don't know why they were dancing in the street. It could have been because the 19 hijackers killed themselves and would not be coming back to their town causing trouble. That is a far fetched reason to why they were dancing in the streets.<--- The reason I gave

    As far as being able to tell if Muslims are speaking out about the actions the radical Muslims took. I can say yes some are as shown on BBC News. I am sure you can find web pages that show that Muslims are speaking out against radical Muslims. But since I can not read or speak their language I can not give examples.

  11. #80
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Battle Creek Mi
    Posts
    1,853

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    Not to defend their actions but unless you can speak the langue you don't know why they were dancing in the street. It could have been because the 19 hijackers killed themselves and would not be coming back to their town causing trouble. That is a far fetched reason to why they were dancing in the streets.<--- The reason I gave

    As far as being able to tell if Muslims are speaking out about the actions the radical Muslims took. I can say yes some are as shown on BBC News. I am sure you can find web pages that show that Muslims are speaking out against radical Muslims. But since I can not read or speak their language I can not give examples.
    In the news in that broadcast they also showed them burning the American flag, President Bush in effigy, and some of them were speaking English yelling death to Americans so the left very little doubt as to what their intentions were.

    As to the second there are precious few, as those that speak out against violence in the Muslim community often end up Dead....
    Most recenetly what was the name of the Governor of that Muslim state???? Short version he was shot by his body guard as it pissed him off that the Governor was openly against the Blasphemy law. That law by the way put anyone to death that speaks out against Mohammad, ISLAM or Muslims......
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-28-2010, 08:36 PM
  2. Depending on your point of view
    By Sheldon in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-31-2010, 05:30 PM
  3. Another point of view....
    By Sheldon in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-30-2010, 11:23 PM
  4. Glossary of gun related terms
    By DrDavidM in forum General Firearm Discussion
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 08-24-2008, 11:34 PM
  5. A Sons Point of view
    By Sheldon in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-21-2008, 11:12 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast