Anger At God Common, Even Among Athiests - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anger At God Common, Even Among Athiests

Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    It seems even atheists get angry with God.
    Well, it was on CNN, so the veracity of this claim is certainly unassailable!

Quote Originally Posted by sFe View Post
    Because its the only one, duh.. .
    You'd have to grow up in a cave on a deserted island with no contact with any other human being not to know that there are more than 10,000 gods claimed to exist.

Even the bibles mention about 28 different gods.

So when you hear someone say "god damn it" ask them "which of the 10,000 gods were you referring to."

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    You'd have to grow up in a cave on a deserted island with no contact with any other human being not to know that there are more than 10,000 gods claimed to exist.

Even the bibles mention about 28 different gods.

So when you hear someone say "god damn it" ask them "which of the 10,000 gods were you referring to."
    Was being sarcastic..
    For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan .When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours - Stephen Roberts

I can't say that I have ever heard an atheist say any of those things because I have never known a professing atheist, There may be some but they didn't say anything to me about it and if for some reason religion was ever brought up they joined in the conversation. Therefore I am no expert on what atheist do or say. At the same time I have never had anyone tell me that they were gay even though I knew some were, we just ignored any discussion of that topic and talked about other important things such as how bad Obama is screwing up or who is going to be the next "American Idol".

It should be noted that this blog does not speak of swearing but of actual anger towards God. Cursing doesn't necessarily show anger against God but is usually pointed at someone else or a situation. The question I asked was rhetorical in nature.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12