expandable batons

Thread: expandable batons

expandable batons

Are expandable batons legal for carry in a vehicle, in RI

3. You don't need to cross post the same question in 3 different forum sections.

Quote Originally Posted by cawpin View Post
    You don't need to cross post the same question in 3 different forum sections.
    (Opens Envelope)

And the Award for being rude to a newbie and not answering his or her question, goes to cawpin. Please come up on stage and give a brief acceptance speech and pick up your CCW Badge on the table next to the podium.

.[/QUOTE]

(Opens Envelope)

And the Award for being rude to a newbie and not answering his or her question, goes to cawpin. Please come up on stage and give a brief acceptance speech and pick up your CCW Badge on the table next to the podium.[/QUOTE]

LOL

6. You Go! G50AE! Ps I lov the way you got the ccw badge in there>!!!
    Ya the Man! LOL
    hey cawpin wait till he knows we just kid alot then smack em! anyway welcome fng!
    jump right in the water gets hot. Hot but the women here are hotter! Just insult one and find out!
    GO! USA! Ok I need a nap now the blood sugar is low.
    WhiteTiger

7. Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    (Opens Envelope)

And the Award for being rude to a newbie and not answering his or her question, goes to cawpin. Please come up on stage and give a brief acceptance speech and pick up your CCW Badge on the table next to the podium.
    I was in no way rude, unlike you. I was simply trying to have people follow the rules and common etiquette of forums.

Quote Originally Posted by cawpin View Post
    I was in no way rude, unlike you. I was simply trying to have people follow the rules and common etiquette of forums.
    That's a pretty lame acceptance speech.

The OP posted three different, albiet similar, questions in the appropriate location based forums. Aparently this guy wants to travel around CT, RI, and MA and would like to know if he can do so with an expandable batton. Three states, three different sets of laws, three different questions to net three different answers in three different forums.

The OP is from a very anti-gun state, MA, or as Oldowl calls it assachussets. He could get a carry permit in CT and RI with some difficulty, but perhaps he can't get one in MA, I don't know, it's a very anti-gun state.

So perhaps the guy is looking for options. Stick around cullersjr, while I can't answer your questions, I am sure someone else here can.

Here is one link with some info. There is a lot of conflicting information. While from What I have been able to find. MA and CT do not actually say expandable Batons in the laws. It could be considered one of several named items.

female self defense

10. Per RI law 11-47-42 I would say YES it is illegal.