Shot Show 2009 Pictures - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Shot Show 2009 Pictures

Glock

[/QUOTE]

Okay.. I gotta ask. Is this a custom job, a new design or what? Also, what's with the blue frame Glock in the picture below the one you are holding? Are they coming in colors other than black and OD green now? Almost looks like a training "rubber" gun except for the slide and sights.

Quote Originally Posted by lukem View Post
    Yea, I've been wanting one of those in a .40.
    You won't regret it!
    Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Glockster20 View Post
    Okay.. I gotta ask. Is this a custom job, a new design or what? Also, what's with the blue frame Glock in the picture below the one you are holding? Are they coming in colors other than black and OD green now? Almost looks like a training "rubber" gun except for the slide and sights.
    It is a new design called the RTF2. They are currently only making it in the G22 for law enforcement. They said if it picks up they'll be making them for civilian. It felt really nice!

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

The ULTIMATE candy store! Drool-Drool!

YEAH WE WHERE THERE! SHOW WAS AMAZING! It was a grulling 4 days with thousands of folks. A funny story of the last day, they past out free 5 hour energies for everyone to try. I excitiedly drank the drink thinking my 100 lb. fram would do fine with such a strong substance. I WAS SUPER GIRL THAT DAY! The energy I got from it was a little bit of a shock to my delicate system. Needless to say it was highly entertaining.

http://www.usacarry.com/forums/membe...-shot-show.jpg
    meet **** heller at the 09 shot show. He is actually going to wear a safety bullet around his neck into his next supreme court case. He will be support us and says "safety bullet is a good comprimise."

wolfhunter Guest
    Claire, can you post anything that isn't SPAM for your daddy's product? If you must post advertising, at least take a class in English Grammar and sentence structure. C'mon, you've made 17 posts and 4 blog entries, and the only thing that wasn't advertising was your comment about how great the ANTI-GUN, ANTI-SECOND AMENDMENT 20/20 episode was.

[IMG]http://www.usacarry.com/forums/members/claire-worley-albums-claire-worely-picture1299-mike-worley-inventor-safety-bullet-mr-****-heller-fresh-off-his-district-cloumbia-win.jpg[/IMG] **** Heller and Mr. Mike Worley

[IMG]http://www.usacarry.com/forums/members/claire-worley-albums-claire-worely-picture1300-mr-****-heller-signing-book-my-father-supporter-saftey-bullet.jpg[/IMG] Mr. **** Heller fresh off his District of colubia WIN!!!!
    Sepreme Court here we come.
    **** will be wearing a Safety Bullet
    neclace in court along with his lawyer

Nice pictures but i didn't see Springfield Armory were they at the show too?
    Be Safe and Carry Often!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast