Women's Range Bag?? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Women's Range Bag??

1. Here are a couple more colorful range bag options!

Quote Originally Posted by itsallison View Post
    Can you point me to a practical, but stylish range bag? Something large enough to handle several handguns, ammunition for them and my rifle, my cellphone, keys and wallet. I don't want pink or frilly, but surely there are some nice alternatives to black or green??
    Bang Bang Boutique - has two high quality bags that go beyond the basic black and are not too girly girl:

Hand Gun Range Bag

Hand Gun Range Duffel

Quote Originally Posted by itsallison View Post
    Can you point me to a practical, but stylish range bag? Something large enough to handle several handguns, ammunition for them and my rifle, my cellphone, keys and wallet. I don't want pink or frilly, but surely there are some nice alternatives to black or green??
    I have a friend of mine who refuses to use a "range bag" because people know the manufacturers and will know what is in the bag. In stead, he goes to Home Depot, Lowes, or preferably a local hardware store and look for a nylon tool bag. Since the hardware business has become more female friendly, I'm sure you can find a nice tool bag in a variety of colors to fit your needs.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

3. And here I just bought a plain black one with 7 zippered bags inside to use. I'm not much on pink camo either. Now a nice leather Fossil range bag would be ideal.....are you listening Fossil?

4. Now I am going to have to check out the Fossil outlet store to see if there is anything that I could use.......

Try Gun Goddess or Bang Bang Boutique.

6. The BangBang site appears to be down until Aug 1. Couldn't check out the bags you suggested
    Last edited by Monkey9; 07-15-2012 at 11:23 PM. Reason: Forgot to name the site I was referring to...oops

7. Wow, Gun Goddess has quite a few choices.......maybe the Fossil Store can wait....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12