what should i do now? - Page 57
Page 57 of 69 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 570 of 682

Thread: what should i do now?

  1. #561
    Those would definitely put a hurting on someone, so SP how do you like the M&P? :)
    Sic vis pacem, para bellum

  2.   
  3. #562
    Quote Originally Posted by Numenor View Post
    *went shooting his XD-40sc today* 100 more flawless rounds of fun FMJ 180gr .40S&W... yay dead target. Hehehe.
    Ni Numenor....hahaha...sound like you had fun too...haha
    I agree, someone has to take out the trash....

  4. #563
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Amsden View Post
    Hey All........Princesses target from today's range session, kind of fuzzy but you can still the holes. Shooting slightly further away than last time, This time however she shot with the LC9, M&P .40 and the .38 Airweight. Again I was impressed. She shot the LC9 the most and I'm telling you she is killer. She has gained a lot of confidence and is taking less time to aim and fire and the accuracy is improving even with added distance. Keep it up girl.Attachment 6948
    Thanks Bill for this nice compliment...more impressed with your skills than mine.......glad I purchased the range membership...maybe I can find another shooting partner... oh yea I was going to tell you the LP guy who spoke with me a couple of days ago, doesn't know anything about guns. For some reason I thought all men knew about guns...dumb me...:)
    I agree, someone has to take out the trash....

  5. #564
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Diealotz View Post
    Outstanding! Nice shootin' there princess
    Hi Sir Diealotz! Thanks for the awesome compliment. I have a membership at the local range as of today, and plan on making good use of it. :)
    I agree, someone has to take out the trash....

  6. #565
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Posts
    7,833
    Quote Originally Posted by superprincess View Post
    Thanks Bill for this nice compliment...more impressed with your skills than mine.......glad I purchased the range membership...maybe I can find another shooting partner... oh yea I was going to tell you the LP guy who spoke with me a couple of days ago, doesn't know anything about guns. For some reason I thought all men knew about guns...dumb me...:)
    Not even all the men on this gun forum know about guns! LOL

    Good shootin' there, princess. Nice of Bill to take you under his wing. Seems like you landed on the right site to get the help you were lookin' for. Is that a fair statement as far as you're concerned?

    So what are your impressions/comparisons between the LC9 and the M&P .40? Or the Airweight too, for that matter? That's a really good range of size and recoil characteristics to compare between. Have you been able to test how it feels to conceal and/or carry any of those weapons? If not, don't forget, that's one of the more important considerations to keep in mind, because if it's highly uncomfortable, many, if not most people, won't work through the discomfort and keep on carrying. If you can't really practice concealing at the range, I understand, but try as hard as you can to envision the weapon either mounted on your belt (which, as a woman, you may not wear very often to begin with, so that might be another adaptation you'll need to make), or under your belt in an IWB (Inside the Waist Band) holster, or maybe in a shoulder holster. If you've already figured out how you're going to try to carry, great, that's a head start, but you still need to take the size and weight of your weapon of choice into consideration. Still lots to think about, but good to see that you're making progress. Stick with it, you're doing great.

    And thanks Bill, for being a good ambassador for the gun community.

    Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

  7. #566
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    303
    Blog Entries
    7
    Blues........I thank you for the compliment, After meeting Princess I took interest in her situation and wanted to help all I could because we lived 10 miles apart.I know it is going to be a good friendship and Happy shooting.Thanks........Means a lot .

  8. #567
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    303
    Blog Entries
    7
    Hmmmmm.....You can either show him what you can do or not....If he has never been around guns he most likely will be slightly overwhelmed or intimidated by your abilities and or skills. Flaunt it my freind!!!!!! You're good.You have the membership now, take advantage all you can.Practice, Practice, Practice.I'll help what I can but you need to make a firm choice on a weapon soon. Best of Luck in your choices.

    Take Care,

  9. #568
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ_Whitlock View Post
    Those would definitely put a hurting on someone, so SP how do you like the M&P? :)
    Hi RJ!!! I was very impressed barely any recoil, the .40 M&P could really do some damage..feel sorry for whoever is on the other end of the weapon. I am still considering the M&P 9mmc..because it will be maybe months before the shield is available. :)
    I agree, someone has to take out the trash....

  10. #569
    Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    Not even all the men on this gun forum know about guns! LOL

    Good shootin' there, princess. Nice of Bill to take you under his wing. Seems like you landed on the right site to get the help you were lookin' for. Is that a fair statement as far as you're concerned?

    So what are your impressions/comparisons between the LC9 and the M&P .40? Or the Airweight too, for that matter? That's a really good range of size and recoil characteristics to compare between. Have you been able to test how it feels to conceal and/or carry any of those weapons? If not, don't forget, that's one of the more important considerations to keep in mind, because if it's highly uncomfortable, many, if not most people, won't work through the discomfort and keep on carrying. If you can't really practice concealing at the range, I understand, but try as hard as you can to envision the weapon either mounted on your belt (which, as a woman, you may not wear very often to begin with, so that might be another adaptation you'll need to make), or under your belt in an IWB (Inside the Waist Band) holster, or maybe in a shoulder holster. If you've already figured out how you're going to try to carry, great, that's a head start, but you still need to take the size and weight of your weapon of choice into consideration. Still lots to think about, but good to see that you're making progress. Stick with it, you're doing great.

    And thanks Bill, for being a good ambassador for the gun community.

    Blues
    Hi Blues!!! I always love to read your comments. :) ... I landed on the right site for sure and it must have been destiny! My comparisons of these three are the .40 M&P is very accurate and isn't hard to control like I initially thought it might be. The LC9 is a good concealed carry weapon, not to small or to large, easy to load and very accurate. The airweight is a nice size weapon, has a very strong trigger pull, Bill says this is the safety feature, since there was no manual safety. This one isn't the one for me i like the manual safety. Yes I really do need to make a purchase quick, just got one of the newsletters for our community today. Which had an article concerning cars being stolen in the parking lot. The theives are using towtrucks, seems like they are getting more bolder. We are to keep on the lookout for towtrucks at strange hours of the night. Oh yea I have come along way in 2 1/2 months. Thank you for all of your help and thanks to everyone else on this site. I still have along way to go before I am truly comfortable. There is alot to think about and I am not planning on purchasing more than one holster. :)
    I agree, someone has to take out the trash....

  11. #570
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Amsden View Post
    Hmmmmm.....You can either show him what you can do or not....If he has never been around guns he most likely will be slightly overwhelmed or intimidated by your abilities and or skills. Flaunt it my freind!!!!!! You're good.You have the membership now, take advantage all you can.Practice, Practice, Practice.I'll help what I can but you need to make a firm choice on a weapon soon. Best of Luck in your choices.

    Take Care,
    Thanks Bill, First time I met this man, he is new on the job. It was just surprising, he even admitted to knowing nothing. :)
    This time next year I should be experienced, since I have a membership and can practice often. Hey I got my membership card
    laminated, the store clerk at kinkos, tried to pressure me into buying some computer paper. She mentioned it at least 5 times. She didn't want to take no for an answer, even after I told her I had three boxes full. :)
    I agree, someone has to take out the trash....

Page 57 of 69 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast