Butterflies allowed with CCW - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Butterflies allowed with CCW

Quote Originally Posted by JimPage View Post
    Decades ago I was a USAF Pilot. Part of the flight uniform was a switchblade knife. Despite the fact that I flew with nuclear weapons and a sidearm, I had to carry a card authorizing me to carry the knife. Go figure!
    Government regs, gotta lov'em!
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

3. the only things you can truly own are what you can carry on your person, at a dead run (Robert Heinlein) The only rights that you truly have are the ones that you prove, often, that you can and will kill the would be usurpers of said rights. Make it obvious that you wont/cant do so, and those rights will soon be gone.

Quote Originally Posted by yuppor View Post
    the only things you can truly own are what you can carry on your person, at a dead run (Robert Heinlein) The only rights that you truly have are the ones that you prove, often, that you can and will kill the would be usurpers of said rights. Make it obvious that you wont/cant do so, and those rights will soon be gone.
    OMG!!!! I actually agree with something yuppor said..... Good post dude

Quote Originally Posted by Axeanda45 View Post
    OMG!!!! I actually agree with something yuppor said..... Good post dude
    Well he did have to paraphrase an author to do it.

But he did pick one of my old favorite authors.
    You can have good intentions and not be right.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123