Post your bike pics!!! - Page 18
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Post your bike pics!!!

1. my ride

2017 road glide
    Attached Images Attached Images Post your bike pics!!!-img_0690.jpg Post your bike pics!!!-img_0567.jpg Post your bike pics!!!-img_0518.jpg 

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobh1 View Post
    Just doing this on phone. Can't find anyway to go to my gallery on phone to upload them. Thanks.
    Never tried it from phone before, but I just looked and you're right, there doesn't seem to be any way on the mobile version of this site to upload directly.

Probably best option is to use 3rd party hosting. I use PostImage.com . Only a small learning curve, but it may be more than you want to do just to post one pic. Best I got though.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

4. 2016 street glide....Moroccan gold...Post your bike pics!!!-20181020_135739.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G965U using USA Carry mobile app

Today I'll be trading this:

Post your bike pics!!!-toms-scooter-01.jpg

.....for this:

Post your bike pics!!!-14-street-glide-01.jpg

Post your bike pics!!!-14-street-glide-02.jpg

Post your bike pics!!!-14-street-glide-03.jpg

Post your bike pics!!!-14-street-glide-04a.jpg

Post your bike pics!!!-14-street-glide-05.jpg

Good times down here in Dead Cell Holler tonight! Post your bike pics!!!-motorcycle17.gif

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

So I got what I thought was an extra key fob with my new (to me) scooter. I forgot to ask the previous owner why it was different than the other two stock ones he gave me, so today I'm getting ready to put some new highway pegs on the bike and I start pushing buttons trying to figure out what they did, and this......

Post your bike pics!!!-rtside-unlit.jpg

.....suddenly turned into this.....

Post your bike pics!!!-rtside-lit.jpg

Turns out I can make the thing flash to the music coming out of the stereo, or it can fade in and out as it slowly cycles through 10 or 12 different colors, or it can strobe through those same colors, making my garage look like a disco dance floor! HA!

I never would've bought those things for myself, and likely will not turn 'em on more than once or twice a year from here on out just to make someone go ooo and ahh, but it sho' 'nuff was a surprise when the lights came on so I decided to share it with ya's. Got big plans for this scoot. Will post as the changes are made.

Blues

7. Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    So I got what I thought was an extra key fob with my new (to me) scooter. I forgot to ask the previous owner why it was different than the other two stock ones he gave me, so today I'm getting ready to put some new highway pegs on the bike and I start pushing buttons trying to figure out what they did, and this......

Post your bike pics!!!-rtside-unlit.jpg

.....suddenly turned into this.....

Post your bike pics!!!-rtside-lit.jpg

Turns out I can make the thing flash to the music coming out of the stereo, or it can fade in and out as it slowly cycles through 10 or 12 different colors, or it can strobe through those same colors, making my garage look like a disco dance floor! HA!

I never would've bought those things for myself, and likely will not turn 'em on more than once or twice a year from here on out just to make someone go ooo and ahh, but it sho' 'nuff was a surprise when the lights came on so I decided to share it with ya's. Got big plans for this scoot. Will post as the changes are made.

Blues
    Part of the fun of riding was pulling up to a stoplight and seeing a car full of kids and rolling on the throttle for them and watching them react. Can't imagine how fun lighting up the bike at night would be for them.

Great wheels and the low profile tires look tight too. Congratulations on the new family member.

The Place to Be

Quote Originally Posted by niceshootintex View Post
    Part of the fun of riding was pulling up to a stoplight and seeing a car full of kids and rolling on the throttle for them and watching them react. Can't imagine how fun lighting up the bike at night would be for them.

Great wheels and the low profile tires look tight too. Congratulations on the new family member.

The Place to Be
    Thanks Tex. No controls on handlebars for those lights, so unless it's hot and I'm not wearing gloves, I couldn't deal with the remote if I wanted to.

I'm leaving the house at 8:30 AM tomorrow to go to my friend's and my mechanic's shop about 60 miles away. Gonna be around 42 when/where we're meeting up at 9:00. My weather app says it's gonna be ~56 for the high tomorrow, so the ride home will be pleasurable enough, but I'm gonna be a Bluessicle on a motorsicle on the way there! My old arthritic hands may not even work well enough when we get there to show the crew at the shop the lights, much less fart around with 'em while goin' down the road, or at a stop sign (no lights 'twixt here 'n there ) for that matter.

The bike is killer. The jump in horsepower and torque going from an 88 to a 103cc motor is felt to a much higher degree in the ass than the measly 15cc's would suggest you'd feel. The cams are bigger too though, plus there's other power-related changes between the two versions of the Twin Cam, so I should've known it was gonna push me back against the backrest harder than any bike has pushed me before. All of the controls are "fly by wire," which means there's electrical cables coming off the brakes, throttle and the reservoir to the hydraulic clutch instead of mechanical ones. My mechanic has one that started out exactly like mine, same year and model, and he referred to the '14 thru '19 models as "rolling computers." He said all the modules are built tough, and even though each one is more expensive than replacing a cable or linkage or whatever when they go bad, he hasn't seen any go bad yet, which means his customers (at least) are getting more miles out of the electronics than his customers (like I was before) with mechanical operation of the same functions. Guess it's a brave new world out here in Harley Land. I just hope he's right, because I blew a sizable wad getting this bike. Like another kind of wad, I still enjoyed blowing it though! HA!

Have a good'un.

Blues

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718