Post pics of your rig or your set-up! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Post pics of your rig or your set-up!

Looks are deceiving...it says RUBICON on the hood, but it didn't come that way from the factory. I added lockers, and got it one step closer to being a Rubicon. Still has the stock 231J x-case and the axles are still stockers...with the exception of the lockers. So with all that in mind, I've come to affectionately call it 'Rubicon-job". Play on words there....

Still, nothing beats having a hooked-up CJ7. Always been a CJ fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Icemanii View Post
    Thanks, not in the same class as your Rubicon however.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluestar99 View Post
    This is the 3rd Teardrop trailer I have made, and the lightest one. I spend most of my summer traveling with it.

Very sweet. Love to have something like that for behind my '49 Pickup

Quote Originally Posted by MHRDeadhead View Post
    Looks are deceiving...it says RUBICON on the hood, but it didn't come that way from the factory. I added lockers, and got it one step closer to being a Rubicon. Still has the stock 231J x-case and the axles are still stockers...with the exception of the lockers. So with all that in mind, I've come to affectionately call it 'Rubicon-job". Play on words there....

Still, nothing beats having a hooked-up CJ7. Always been a CJ fan.
    Got you, however see a few more goodies on there besides a sticker. Agree on the lockers, have them on the CJ along with solid axles and a rear axle truss. World of difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Icemanii View Post
    Very sweet. Love to have something like that for behind my '49 Pickup

If you are interested in teardrops, check out Teardrops n Tiny Travel Trailers ? Index page whether you want to buy one or build one there is a ton of info there. If you ever have any questions let me know. Lots of guys with cool classics pull them.

6. l

Sent from my iPhone using USA Carry

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12