EDC flashlight recommendation - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EDC flashlight recommendation

I always carry a good knife with me. I always like to have options.

EDC flashlight recommendation

I decided on an EB1 or EB2 Backup. Oddly, they are near the same price. As a result, it comes down to a little more length and 200 compared to 500 lumens.

I love the tactical switches on the EB1 and EB2 allowing me to go to low without cycling through the high along with the ability to quickly go to high.

I ordered the EB1 Backup with the clicky switch. I also order an Olight is3 for an everyday light with the Surefire for tactical or when 80 lumens isn't enough. Both lights will be carried.

Quote Originally Posted by mwhals View Post
    I am thinking of the E2D Defensive Ultra as it seems to fit what I want. Blinding light and construction to break out through an automobile window or strike an attacker if I can't get away quickly. This is for places I can't carry the gun.
    I have an E2D and although I really like it, the sharp edges don't make for great pocket carry and if you travel by air, it will probably be taken away from you as a potential weapon. I had a Vernier Caliper taken from me by the TSA and had to check my bag with the calipers since I needed the for a job at my destination.

I received the EB1 Backup today and it works well in the pocket.

7. Buy the PD35. It is the best flashlight I have ever owned. I carry it on a daily basis and have the THYRM Switch back attachment.

Sent from my FRD-L14 using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12