Big Green Egg - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Big Green Egg

I don't have the "Egg" but I did buy one called the "Acorn" from Lowes, it is a look alike made from metal, insulated and works like the egg. I absolutely love the thing, the best steaks and burgers ever, you can control the temps easily and the foods tastes great. I smoked a huge pork tenderloin for the family over Christmas and it was fantastic. Took about 2 hours plus and I used hickory wood chips for the flavoring. Never going back to gas.....
    The price of this version was about $260 with my vets discount.

Quote Originally Posted by Safebustr View Post
    I don't have the "Egg" but I did buy one called the "Acorn" from Lowes, it is a look alike made from metal, insulated and works like the egg. I absolutely love the thing, the best steaks and burgers ever, you can control the temps easily and the foods tastes great. I smoked a huge pork tenderloin for the family over Christmas and it was fantastic. Took about 2 hours plus and I used hickory wood chips for the flavoring. Never going back to gas.....
    The price of this version was about $260 with my vets discount.

Yeah I've heard of the Acorn ...I think all of them are awesome doesn't matter on the name its all about the cooking / smoking and the fire :) pork tenderloins are one of the best cooks on a cooker like ours :) enjoy your Acorn !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12