Thinking about hanging up my guns...for good - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Thinking about hanging up my guns...for good

Wild Dog, to dispel our disbelief, please provide links to reports on this incident.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Zebra View Post
    Wild Dog, to dispel our disbelief, please provide links to reports on this incident.
    From my understanding, the owner of the bank had deep pockets to keep the media at bay. Not only did he not want to bring any negative attention to the bank but also, apparently, he's a liberal who has no desire to see a story hit the papers about a gun used in a positive light.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Zebra View Post
    Will NEVER happen because it only happened in his wettle mind in a dream after playing video games!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Dog View Post
    From my understanding, the owner of the bank had deep pockets to keep the media at bay. Not only did he not want to bring any negative attention to the bank but also, apparently, he's a liberal who has no desire to see a story hit the papers about a gun used in a positive light.
    If law enforcement was involved, then the police reports are public record....

Put up the proof or STFU...
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

6. Come-on guys. He is using this forum to share his embellished, juvenile fantasies. Nothing more. He's like a puppy that won't quit putting his front paws on you while you are in your favorite recliner. He's always craving attention, through his "front paws" attempts at holding our attention for more than a few seconds, after initially reading his entertaining, yet redundant prattle.
    I'm a firm believer in two term limits for all politicians; one in office, the other in prison.

FNWylde Guest
    Maybe I'm too easily entertained, but for as well-spoken and lucid Wild Dog is, I think he's just having fun with everyone from one end of the cerebral functioning spectrum to the other.. This forum really needed a boost of entertainment since the Politics subforums got scratched from the lineup. I notice they could use a little life lately.

Bikenut Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by FNWylde View Post
    Maybe I'm too easily entertained, but for as well-spoken and lucid Wild Dog is, I think he's just having fun with everyone from one end of the cerebral functioning spectrum to the other.. This forum really needed a boost of entertainment since the Politics subforums got scratched from the lineup. I notice they could use a little life lately.
    I agree.

I think Wild Dog's stories are complete fiction. Quite well written (in my opinion) fiction that put me in mind of Micky Spillane's work featuring the detective Mike Hammer.

And I think folks on this forum are taking Wild Dog's stories entirely too seriously and getting their knickers in a knot for nothing.

^^^ This
    For God and Country.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345