Watchman on the wall - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 47 of 47

Thread: Watchman on the wall

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    SC Lowcountry
    Posts
    1,547
    That is strange. If biblical foot washing is done at all, it's for believers only. Those doing the washing and those getting washed are supposed to be born-again Christians. That certainly wouldn't include Hindus and Muslims.

    Same for the children of God. God is the Father of believers only.

  2.   
  3. #42

  4. #43
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Gondor
    Posts
    1,909
    In an emergency individuals do not rise to the occasion, they fall to the level of their MASTERED training
    Barrett Tillman

  5. #44
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Gondor
    Posts
    1,909
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Many people are intelligent, however, not many are smart. When the Rapture happens approximately 20% of the faithful (Born Again) will ESCAPE, the other 80%, those who maintain the outward appearance of religion (having a form of godliness but denying its power) will be Left Behind.
    Wait I may not be reading this right but when Christ returns for His church 100% of the faithful will escape and everyone who is left behind is not an actual believer.

    Now if you're saying that 20% of those who profess Christanity will escape that makes sense. It's pure speculation but there's a logical consistency. But no there aren't 2 classes of Christians you either are or you're not
    In an emergency individuals do not rise to the occasion, they fall to the level of their MASTERED training
    Barrett Tillman

  6. #45
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ARIZONA-a short distance from the sun
    Posts
    9,679
    Quote Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post
    there aren't 2 classes of Christians you either are or you're not
    Correct... “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!

    Sorry for the confusion,I should have stated it this way ..When the Rapture happens, approximately 20% of the professing Church (the faithful /Born Again) will ESCAPE, the other 80% (those having a form of godliness but denying its power) will be Left Behind.
    COMFORT ONE ANOTHER WITH THESE WORDS ALSO...THERE WILL NOT BE ANOTHER GENERATION
    ~ The Fig Tree Prophecy -1948 -2028 ~

  7. #46
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Gondor
    Posts
    1,909
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Exactly... “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!
    OK I misread that
    In an emergency individuals do not rise to the occasion, they fall to the level of their MASTERED training
    Barrett Tillman

  8. #47
    Like the old saying goes, "Just because you go to church doesn't make you a Christian, no more than staying in a garage make you a car."

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast