Jerusalem...A Burdensome Stone For All People - Page 33
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233

Thread: Jerusalem...A Burdensome Stone For All People

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it. Zechariah 12:3 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem. Zechariah 12:9

The prophecy becomes more manifest by the hour.

Hezbollah chief claims terror group stronger than IDF, ready for war

~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Preparing for fight against Hezbollah, army tries out combat reshuffle
    https://www.timesofisrael.com/prepar...bat-reshuffle/
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

"And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it" (Zechariah 12:3).. "And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem" (Zechariah 12:9).

God’s Law and Commandments rule over the ways of man, and in these final hours of This Last Generation (1948-2028) it is especially important to follow God to the letter. God will deal harshly with any sort of 2-state solution dividing up Israel and/or Jerusalem. Matthew 7:12 (KJV) “Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.” This is often referred to as the Golden Rule. I wish our President would have understood this Rule of God before he made the statement that Israel will have to pay a "high price" for the embassy move. If we don’t change course, and continue down the path of trying to divide Israel, we're going to have done to us what we’re wanting to do to Israel, whatever that might be.

The plan, which President Donald Trump has dubbed the 'Deal of the Century,' will reportedly be unveiled during Trump's speech to the UN General Assembly on September 25. If this is accurate, and the date doesn’t change, this is the EXACT DATE and VENUE that President Bush picked in 2001 to release his “most comprehensive peace plan ever devised". 17 years to the day and the exact same venue, the UNGA. Talk about the possibility of history repeating itself. We all know that 9/11 was the result, and it killed the release of the plan. We have now been trying to divide Israel from the heartland of Judea and Samaria for over 40 years, as it was just recently released from President Carter’s secret papers that, back in May, 1978, we were applying pressure to Israel to give up the West Bank, as well as the Sinai. And again, we all know the biblical significance of the number 40. Anyone who believes Trump is "blessing Israel", you’d better think again.
    ~ God Hates Religion ~

"And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it. Zechariah 12:3 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem". Zechariah 12:9

ISRAEL...God's Prophetic Timepiece

Signaling war, Liberman urges cabinet to okay ‘serious blow’ to Hamas in Gaza
    https://www.timesofisrael.com/signal...hamas-in-gaza/
    ~ God Hates Religion ~

"And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it. Zechariah 12:3 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem". Zechariah 12:9

ISRAEL...God's Prophetic Timepiece

Macron to unveil peace plan soon if Trump doesn’t, top diplomat said to tell MKs

~ God Hates Religion ~

With less than 10 years left, the war of Psalm 83/Isaiah 17 on the near horizon.

IDF amasses troops along border with Gaza ahead of escalation

~ God Hates Religion ~

8. The entire world will, according to Zechariah, Joel, and other prophets, intentionally become entangled in that feud.
    God gave man free will. And also a forefinger.
    Perhaps if man wakes up and worries about his own backyard instead of meddling in places we have no right to be... he can use his free will and his forefinger to call his Reps.
    Israel with full nuclear capability can stand on her own. And blow any tiny nation to Kingdom Come. We can still support them with prayer. Or other countries where there are innocents.
    It really is the only conservative approach.

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233