The FBI Gave Hillary Clinton This Bad News

Thread: The FBI Gave Hillary Clinton This Bad News

The FBI’s investigation into Hillary Clinton’s email server upended the 2016 election.
    Former FBI Director James Comey outrageously claimed she didn’t commit any crimes.
    But a new bombshell report suggests the investigation is not over and Clinton just got some very bad news.
    Former New York Times Magazine editor Ed Klein reported in Newsmax that the FBI reopened the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s emails and offered her a plea bargain.
    Under the terms of the deal, the Justice Department would not press charges if she signed a document admitting to a “prosecutable crime.”
    Klein writes:
    “The Justice Department has reopened the investigation of Hillary Clinton’s mishandling of classified material on her private email system while she was secretary of state, and is considering offering her a plea bargain if she will agree to plead guilty to charges of breaking the law, according to a Clinton attorney.
    The discussion of a plea bargain took place late last month and was offered by a high-ranking Justice Department official to the Clinton lawyer.
    During the exploratory talks with the prosecutor, the Clinton attorney was told that despite former FBI Director James Comey’s decision last July not to prosecute Hillary, the Justice Department has reexamined the email case and believes there are ample grounds for prosecuting Hillary on a number of counts.
    Under the Justice Department’s plea offer, Hillary would be required to sign a document admitting that she committed a prosecutable crime. In return, the DOJ would agree not to bring charges against Hillary in connection with the email probe.
    Also as part of the agreement, the Justice Department would not proceed with an investigation of Hillary’s pay to play deals with foreign governments and businessmen who contributed to the Clinton Foundation or who paid Bill Clinton exorbitant speaking fees.”
    The Blaze reported Klein stating in an interview that he did not think Clinton would take the plea deal:
    “Speaking with “America Talks Live’s” Miranda Khan, Klein said, “Sometimes she has trouble admitting that she’s Hillary Clinton, you’re absolutely right. This is a woman who never, ever admits that she did anything wrong.”
    “We’ve all seen how she has blamed everybody but herself for her loss in 2016 at the presidential election. So you’re right, I totally agree with you that the chances of her accepting such an offer are practically zero,” he added.”
    Conservatives were perplexed by the news.
    On one hand – if this is true – it means the investigation into Hillary Clinton is continuing and she may not escape accountability for her misdeeds.
    But conservatives are also wondering why a plea deal is being offered to Hillary while a special counsel investigation rages against Trump.
    It looks like the swamp is covering up for its own.
    Read More: The FBI Gave Hillary Clinton This Bad News – Great American Daily
    My Thoughts:
    This is complete BS, if the FBI has the proof that she committed federal crimes, then why should she be given a plea deal. There are numerous other people who have done far less than her and are either in prison or have received other punishments for their crimes.
    As Hillary said, “No one is above the law” and she’s no better than anyone else.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

ops: Old son, I hate to tell you this but nothing will ever happen to Hillary, Bill, Chelsea, Donald Duck, or Beaver Cleaver. For anything to happen would require that we have an honest government that would (ahem) provide equal treatment under the law. And, in case you haven't noticed, we are sorely lacking in honesty in government and, apparently at every level. Too many crooks would have to fall and who would take many more down with them. Most on here would agree with you that something should be done to insure we become a lawful nation but the crooks seem to outnumber everyone else. In the meantime, forget about Hillary, you are only causing yourself heartburn by beating that dead dog! There are many more relevant windmills to attack!

4. If true, the plea deal is because she will take most of Washington's political establishment down with her if prosecuted. I say **** them all to hell. Break the establishment through Clintons prosecution and let the Tea Party take over the what's left of the Republican party.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

5. Looks like what they are offering her is an out. That conveniently lets her skate on any further serious charges so she essentially gets off. How could you expect anything else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    ops: Old son, I hate to tell you this but nothing will ever happen to Hillary, Bill, Chelsea, Donald Duck, or Beaver Cleaver. For anything to happen would require that we have an honest government that would (ahem) provide equal treatment under the law. And, in case you haven't noticed, we are sorely lacking in honesty in government and, apparently at every level. Too many crooks would have to fall and who would take many more down with them. Most on here would agree with you that something should be done to insure we become a lawful nation but the crooks seem to outnumber everyone else. In the meantime, forget about Hillary, you are only causing yourself heartburn by beating that dead dog! There are many more relevant windmills to attack!
    OG, when Ops starting beating it, it was a horse, but now it is so well beaten, it looks like a dog.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg