I wouldn't do this but.... Open display of an empty holster - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I wouldn't do this but.... Open display of an empty holster

Bikenut Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post
    Originally Posted by Bikenut View Post
    An empty holster can be a form of protest, much like a sign, for a place where guns are forbidden.
    Firearms aren't prohibited in my church. I didn't think open carry was either. I know the Pastor preaches with a Model 1873 (authentic Colt BTW) on his hip when we do Cowboy Church and a couple of other guys OC for that as well. I've never seen anyone OC in a regular service
    I am glad firearms are not prohibited in your church. That is a very good thing. I just wanted to offer a valid reason for carrying an empty holster whether it applied to the situation at your church or not.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Bikenut View Post
    I am glad firearms are not prohibited in your church. That is a very good thing. I just wanted to offer a valid reason for carrying an empty holster whether it applied to the situation at your church or not.
    Its illegal in ohio to carry concealed or open in any place of worship..

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by badchad250 View Post

This applies to Montana how?
    In an emergency individuals do not rise to the occasion, they fall to the level of their MASTERED training
    Barrett Tillman

I've done this a few times as a sign of protest. To let the organization know that I will respect their rules (Army & SAR), but if allowed I would be carrying.

6. Quote Originally Posted by badchad250 View Post

100% FALSE! In the future, Please know what you are talking about BEFORE posting something.... IF you have permission from those in charge, you can carry ANY WAY YOU WISH in a "house of worship" in Ohio...

7. Quote Originally Posted by Hatchetman View Post
    100% FALSE! In the future, Please know what you are talking about BEFORE posting something.... IF you have permission from those in charge, you can carry ANY WAY YOU WISH in a "house of worship" in Ohio...
    Sure u can....didnt kno that they said in my ccw classes that u cant....and u dont have to b annoying about it.... Its what i was told get over it....sorry not everyones a know it all...

8. Quote Originally Posted by badchad250 View Post
    Sure u can....didnt kno that they said in my ccw classes that u cant....and u dont have to b annoying about it.... Its what i was told get over it....sorry not everyones a know it all...

No wonder you only have two followers and been here 9 years....

9. Quote Originally Posted by Hatchetman View Post
    And yes i just looked it up your correct.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12