Can't reply to private message

Thread: Can't reply to private message

Can't reply to private message

I received a private message today and attempted to reply to it. My message wouldn't go thru because it said the recipient's name was unknown. I checked my typing and it was correct. I've sent and replied to pm's before with no problem. What am I doing wrong?

This is weird. I just checked the forum's member list, and that person is not listed. How on earth did I get a pm from a member who doesn't exist?

I also just realized that the person used my real name, not my screen name. What's going on?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Reba View Post
    This is weird. I just checked the forum's member list, and that person is not listed. How on earth did I get a pm from a member who doesn't exist?

I also just realized that the person used my real name, not my screen name. What's going on?
    I would send a message to the moderator. It sounds like a hack. Odd.

The Place to Be

I did.

Now I'm thinking it might be an issue with Tapatalk, which I use when I'm on the phone. That pm showed up in that inbox but not in the inbox at usacarry forums. Hmmm....

PM me their username and I’ll take a look.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4