Looking for a credit card that isn't anti-gun

Thread: Looking for a credit card that isn't anti-gun

1. Looking for a credit card that isn't anti-gun

My husband and I have had our Bank of America card for about 20 years, and with their recent announcement that they won't support/loan to gun manufacturers, we want to change our credit card to something more 2nd Amendment or NRA-friendly. This is much more difficult to find than I thought it would be - does anyone know of a credit card-issuing bank who is pro-2A, or at the very least isn't anti-gun? It appears that even the bank that had issued the NRA credit card has dropped out. Thanks!

I was thinking to take the same route with my CitiBank.
    I read this article that it is not the Parent sponsoring company:

- American Express: "American Express cards can be used to purchase firearms, so long as they are sold legally, said Marina Hoffmann Norville, an AmEx vice president and corporate spokeswoman.
    - MasterCard: "There has been no change in our policy," said Jim Issokson, a spokesman for MasterCard Worldwide. "Legal transactions are permitted."
    - Discover: "We do not prohibit legal gun sales," said Katie Henry, a spokeswoman for Discover. "Acquirers [banks or other financial institutions that process credit card transactions] are required to ensure that merchants are acceptable under our operating regulations."
    - Visa: "Visa does allow legal transactions on its network, including the sale of firearms and ammunition," said the company's outside spokesman. It appears more like the middle and gateways
    https://www.creditcards.com/credit-c...sales-1282.php

Now to research which companies don't prohibit or delay in anyway the "Sale of Firearms"

So not CitiBank or Bank of America, maybe Wells Fargo?

https://conservativedailypost.com/ba...ict-gun-sales/

I have Wells Fargo and they support guns

Cabela's / Bass Pro Mastercard.
    ΥΣΜΧ SEMPER FIDELIS !!!

57 AND COUNTING