What are some good gun/shooting phrases you know of? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What are some good gun/shooting phrases you know of?

‘Kimber 1911, 45 ACP . . . , “ said Larry Fishburn in John Wick 2. Nothing that clever about it, but it is always nice to hear someone speak of your favorite weapon.

They edited my favorite line, but my 2nd favorite line is: “Somebody pleeeaaaassse get this man a gun.”

Found it! It starts at 8:25 — https://youtu.be/e86PhZMqTmI
    Lefties like guns, too . . .

3. Better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it.

I don't want my last thought to be "I wish I had my gun with me".
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    To avoid negligent discharges.... "Keep your booger hook off the boom switch until you're ready to fire."
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Quote Originally Posted by niceshootintex View Post
    "I have a very strict gun control policy. If there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it". - Clint Eastwood
    Too bad. If it's mine, you can not and will not control it.

But it's Eastwood, so let's amend his words into something more respectful of others who're exercising our Second Amendment Rights: "I have a very strict gun control policy. If there's a gun around, and it's not already being controlled by another responsible person, I want to be in control of it."

Well, that fell flat. It guess it's a toss-up between flat and over-controlling.
    It is to one's honor to avoid strife, but every fool is quick to quarrel (Pro 20:3) // I came here to build Pro-2A consensus to help our country, not trade insults like a fifth-grader. If you're on ignore, well, now you know why.

7. Quote Originally Posted by since9 View Post
    Too bad. If it's mine, you can not and will not control it.

But it's Eastwood, so let's amend his words into something more respectful of others who're exercising our Second Amendment Rights: "I have a very strict gun control policy. If there's a gun around, and it's not already being controlled by another responsible person, I want to be in control of it."

Well, that fell flat. It guess it's a toss-up between flat and over-controlling.
    Here's a woman manager controlling her gun after a male customer cold cocks one of her employees. She was pretty cool, calm, and in control about not ventilating him.

https://abcn.ws/2zodPDc

The Place to Be

Fight Crime - Shoot Back.
    Comfort One Another With These Words Also...THERE WILL NOT BE ANOTHER GENERATION
    (1948-2028)

9. Choot'em!
    Front sight, Front sight, Front sight

Quote Originally Posted by niceshootintex View Post
    Here's a woman manager controlling her gun after a male customer cold cocks one of her employees. She was pretty cool, calm, and in control about not ventilating him.

https://abcn.ws/2zodPDc
    Indeed! Each and every year here in the United States, lawfully armed citizens stop roughly 650,000 to 800,000 violent crimes, usually without ever firing a shot. Some measures, most notably those from the CDC, put those numbers into the millions.

Yours is a perfect example. If she can carry, SO SHOULD EVERYONE.
    It is to one's honor to avoid strife, but every fool is quick to quarrel (Pro 20:3) // I came here to build Pro-2A consensus to help our country, not trade insults like a fifth-grader. If you're on ignore, well, now you know why.

Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man:

Squeeze the trigger, Harley.... don’t yank it, it’s not your d*ck. Squeeze it.

My other favorite...lol.

Marlboro: You know, that gun costs about two dollars every time you shoot it. That's two bucks a bullet.
    Harley Davidson: Well how many'd I hit?
    Marlboro: You spent twelve dollars and didn't hit a god***n thing. I nailed one and it cost about four and a quarter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12