SIG Sauer 556 (new models)

Thread: SIG Sauer 556 (new models)

SIG Sauer 556 (new models)

CLICK FOR BIGGER PIC

CLICK FOR BIGGER PIC

Sig now offers a Classic version of it's popular SIG 556 rifle with military style furniture (from the original Commando model) and rotary diopter sights.

They also have released a SCM (Sport Configuration Model, not pictured) which is compliant for most states that have assault weapon bans. It has an A2-style stock, crowned muzzle and ships with a 10rd magazine.

Rounding out this group is the SWAT model with side-folding stock and factory rail system.
    Last edited by lukem; 02-05-2009 at 10:03 PM.

Lets see if these pics upload

SWAT Patrol
    Attached Images Attached Images SIG Sauer 556 (new models)-cellphone-pics-022.jpg SIG Sauer 556 (new models)-cellphone-pics-023.jpg SIG Sauer 556 (new models)-cellphone-pics-024.jpg 
    NRA LIFE/ENDOWMENT MEMBER - 1975 Passed-NYS Conservation Firearms Safety Instructor.
    LIFE MEMBER- VIETNAM VETERANS OF AMERICA
    U.S. NAVY SEAWOLVES- VIETNAM 69/70

SIG 556 SWAT Patrol.W/Burris 4.5x14 W/Fast Fire
    Attached Images Attached Images SIG Sauer 556 (new models)-rangethanks-012.jpg SIG Sauer 556 (new models)-rangethanks-011.jpg 
    NRA LIFE/ENDOWMENT MEMBER - 1975 Passed-NYS Conservation Firearms Safety Instructor.
    LIFE MEMBER- VIETNAM VETERANS OF AMERICA
    U.S. NAVY SEAWOLVES- VIETNAM 69/70

Sweet. I have on of the first generation 556s.
    We thought about it for a long time, "Endeavor to persevere." And when we had thought about it long enough, we declared war on the Union.

6. Nice I wish I had the money to get one.

7. Those guns look blazing hot. The first three pics are not very much clear though.