The most important election in your lifetime is on november 6, 2018 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The most important election in your lifetime is on november 6, 2018

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Attachment 18802
    Sure won't receive my vote.
    Would he have received your vote if he had voted for Kavanaugh?
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

3. Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    Would he have received your vote if he had voted for Kavanaugh?
    If this is some kind of wager on whether or not Ops would have ever voted for Tim Kaine then I'm going with "when pigs fly" if that's an option. I'll put a unit on the no line.

The Place to Be

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by niceshootintex View Post
    If this is some kind of wager on whether or not Ops would have ever voted for Tim Kaine then I'm going with "when pigs fly" if that's an option. I'll put a unit on the no line.

The Place to Be
    My point was that Ops is no different than Kaine. As a Dem, Kaine was never going to vote for any nominee of Trump's no matter who it was. Every Dem knew they were going to down-vote any nominee before the nominee was even announced. Ops would never vote for a Democrat no matter who it was, which is pretty much as it should be in my view, but which calls into question why he would see it as a slam to say that Kaine won't receive his vote because, he implied, Kaine didn't vote for Kavanaugh.

Every once in awhile I ask a question of one of the many hypocrites around here that exposes their hypocrisy if answered truthfully. I really didn't expect Ops to answer at all, much less truthfully.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    My point was that Ops is no different than Kaine. As a Dem, Kaine was never going to vote for any nominee of Trump's no matter who it was. Every Dem knew they were going to down-vote any nominee before the nominee was even announced. Ops would never vote for a Democrat no matter who it was, which is pretty much as it should be in my view, but which calls into question why he would see it as a slam to say that Kaine won't receive his vote because, he implied, Kaine didn't vote for Kavanaugh.

Every once in awhile I ask a question of one of the many hypocrites around here that exposes their hypocrisy if answered truthfully. I really didn't expect Ops to answer at all, much less truthfully.

Blues
    You say, “he implied, Kaine didn't vote for Kavanaugh”, since when have you become a mind reader?
    I wouldn’t vote for Kaine because I live in VA and I don’t like most of his opinions. I vote because I feel it’s important to our country and I want to see the progress that’s been happening for the last 19 months to continue.
    The most important election in your lifetime is on november 6, 2018-163k.jpg
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Trump’s list: 289 accomplishments in just 20 months, ‘relentless’ promise-keeping
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/w...romise-keeping
    GOD HATES RELIGION
    ~ Religious Spirit Crucified Christ ~

This moron is a lose canon and needs to just STFU, also his new show on NBC really bombed big time.
    I can't imagine Pelosi leading the House and Schumer leading the Senate.
    Everything that been productive for the US will all go down the sewer if they have their way.
    The most important election in your lifetime is on november 6, 2018-163l.jpg

The most important election in your lifetime is on november 6, 2018-163n.jpg
    The Democratic rule book.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12