A progress report on the caravans: - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A progress report on the caravans:

1. Quote Originally Posted by niceshootintex View Post
    Of course we have fences brother. You and me and everyone else that can afford one, or there are Posted or Private signs, or dogs, etc... Why we keep thinking that America, or any country for that matter, is above putting up a wall to define where borders start and end is illogical. Walls are everywhere, there are serious and present reasons for having them, and the future looks like it'll be even more necessary.

We will never stop talking about immigration on this southern border unless we devise a way to induce Continental Drift and cast off all lines to a Mexico and Central America that gets underway to a distant lat/long. I'm certain we are working on that level of jettisoning our neighbors as we speak.

You know I agree with you on biometrics and an already dystopian present and future but it's already here and my microwave just told my refrigerator to not let me in it after 10 pm to prove itA progress report on the caravans:.

The Place to Be
    I hope a lot of people agree about the biometrics and make an effort to blast their reps phones off the hooks.
    You know what really amazes me?
    A tv show with politicians who repeatedly succumb to the special interest suggest something that strips human beings of their rights and dignity and everybody flocks right on board.
    A patriot who values conservatism and freedom suggests something and folks hunt and search for ways to make it impossible.
    Just something to consider as I turn in tonight.

3. Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFirst View Post
    I hope a lot of people agree about the biometrics and make an effort to blast their reps phones off the hooks.
    You know what really amazes me?
    A tv show with politicians who repeatedly succumb to the special interest suggest something that strips human beings of their rights and dignity and everybody flocks right on board.
    A patriot who values conservatism and freedom suggests something and folks hunt and search for ways to make it impossible.
    Just something to consider as I turn in tonight.
    I don't see a border security feature as something that "strips human beings of their rights and dignity". It's just a wall and they shouldn't take it personally. Strictly business and they should enjoy the view by looking North to realize what country they are "under the jurisdiction of"... They are not US citizens, plain and simple.

Get some sleep. Heard on the news there's an election tomorrow so be ready for cheering or riots. New group of the same old, same old being groomed for the Factory of Sadness.

The Place to Be

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12