Picture Thread - Page 415
Page 415 of 415 FirstFirst ... 315365405413414415
Results 4,141 to 4,146 of 4146

Thread: Picture Thread

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

Gun legislation is swinging wildly from state to state. Some states are seeking to restrict or ban certain classes of firearms; others are expanding gun-ownership rights in ways we wouldn’t have thought possible just a few years ago. And the Supremes have taken up a 2nd Amendment case that has the possibility of striking down a gun ban — whodathunkit? Here's a roundup of some of the legal efforts that qualify as The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly (hat tip to director Sergio Leone).

The Good:

Constitutional Carry legislation has passed in Oklahoma;

According to the New Mexico Sheriffs' Association, 29 counties are working to become Second Amendment Sanctuary counties in which any new restrictive statewide gun rules won't be enforced;

The Supreme Court will review a New York City gun law that limits residents from transporting their guns outside their homes, the first Second Amendment case in nearly a decade.

The Bad:

U.S. House Democrats may have already passed a measure that mandates federal background checks on all gun sales, including private transactions;

House Democrats have also scheduled a vote on legislation to extend the deadline for federal background checks from three business days to as many as 20.

The Ugly:

Look no further than California for a cornucopia of horrible anti-gun laws under consideration, including Assembly Bill 18, which would impose an excise tax on handguns and semi-automatic firearms;

Assembly Bill 879, which would require precursor firearms parts (barrels, ammunition feedings devices and upper receivers) to be sold/transferred through a licensed precursor parts dealer in a similar process to the new laws regarding ammunition purchases; and

Assembly Bill 1602, which would prohibit an insurer from either selling or advertising liability coverage for bodily injury or property damage resulting from the insured’s discharge of a personal firearm.

And take note of this wisdom from the movie, spoken by Blondie (Clint Eastwood): You see, in this world there’s two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.

Read More: https://www.gun-tests.com/issues/31_4/editorial/The-Good-the-Bad-and-the-Ugly-26984-1.html?ET=guntests:e1798:2199266a:&st=email&s=p_ws s101719

My Thoughts:

Every legal gun owner needs to make sure President Trump gets reelected and the house returns to the Republican control and the Senate stay on Republican control, or else we’ll see a boat load of anti-gun Laws put into effect by the Democrats.
    Attached Images Attached Images Picture Thread-good-bad-ugly.jpg 

Corruption is rampant in DC that is why they FEAR TRUMP!!!!
    Picture Thread-301x.jpg
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Absolutely that's why I'm keeping mine.

Never give up your guns your rights or your freedom of speech.

The 45 ACP maybe fat and slow, but the hole it leaves tells the story.

Picture Thread-301y.jpg

One of the most beautiful places I’ve ever seen.
    Picture Thread-301z.jpg

Selective memory.
    Picture Thread-302.jpg

How does one live their life perpetually angry, miserable, and all around f**ked up??
    Picture Thread-302a.jpg