We All Gotta Die One Day What Will Be 45s Legacy? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We All Gotta Die One Day What Will Be 45s Legacy?

Note in the video how cowardly Trump is when in person with those who he constantly attacks. He tweets insults, but face-to-face he buckles. He’s not a man’s man. He’s a womanly man. I think he wears pink panties under those trousers.

Of course he’s supposed to act presidential at The funeral of a former president . . . Be presidential everyday.
    Lefties like guns, too . . .

Quote Originally Posted by niceshootintex View Post
    It must be difficult to be constantly threatened by things you can never change, people you don't know or can never understand, and to just scream at this forum sky as you do so often. I understand you perfectly on the other hand and have known many like you. Bray on.

The Place to Be
    He is the poster boy for the lefties.

Attachment 19047

4. Quote Originally Posted by Phillydog1958 View Post
    A close friend made an interesting and probably true comment today. He said that Trump and H.W. Bush are actually of the same mold. Theyre both wealthy and privileged. The difference between them is that one belongs to the old, elite guard that created the screwed up system that he have, while the other is a new-money, trashy wannabe who they wont allow to become a member of the club because they feel that hes not really one of them. Trump has an inferiority complex, as did he crusty, old father.
    Must be confusing to have your opinions or your values swayed by the last person that you talked to or the last social media exposure you had. Obviously fascinated by small shiny objects, probably at the mercy of your last Adderall, and you define short attention span theater as an OP.

If you assign the term "wannabe" to a person that wanted to be POTUS then went out and did it then you are, and this is a truly rare event, correct. You can go back to being yourself when you're done fake gushing over the passing of another conservative you likely trashed the entire time he was fogging a mirror. You don't have to pretend here, we know what you're all about.

This link was written to account for the sine wave ethics you bring to the table with every post.

https://nypost.com/2018/12/04/democr...n-theyre-dead/

The Place to Be

Must be confusing to have your opinions or your values swayed by the last person that you talked to or the last social media exposure you had. Obviously fascinated by small shiny objects, probably at the mercy of your last Adderall, and you define short attention span theater as an OP.

If you assign the term "wannabe" to a person that wanted to be POTUS then went out and did it then you are, and this is a truly rare event, correct. You can go back to being yourself when you're done fake gushing over the passing of another conservative you likely trashed the entire time he was fogging a mirror. You don't have to pretend here, we know what you're all about.

This link was written to account for the sine wave ethics you bring to the table with every post.

https://nypost.com/2018/12/04/democr...n-theyre-dead/

The Place to Be
    Here we go . . . The smartest girl on the forum has to add her 2 cents.
    Lefties like guns, too . . .

6. Quote Originally Posted by Phillydog1958 View Post
    Here we go . . . The smartest girl on the forum has to add her 2 cents.
    Being called out as the compliant, progressive servant that you are and then your inevitability awkward child like responses just makes me smile. Love that the dumbest get rattled the easiest.

The Place to Be

Being called out as the compliant, progressive servant that you are and then your inevitability awkward child like responses just makes me smile. Love that the dumbest get rattled the easiest.

The Place to Be
    Your president does what I just did to you, on a daily basis. He actually does it several times a day. You call what I did childish, but you adore it when Trump does it. Youre a lying fraud. I expected you to do that.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Phillydog1958 View Post
    Your president does what I just did to you, on a daily basis. He actually does it several times a day. You call what I did childish, but you adore it when Trump does it. Youre a lying fraud. I expected you to do that.
    You've done less than jack to anyone on this forum except to illustrate your flaccid ideology and complete ignorance of objectivity. Your lack of common sense was illustrated by one of your posts this week before you realized you're a nitwit and changed it minutes later. I often smh when seeing your posts but that one was a clown car. Know what I mean?

The Place to Be

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12