Felony For Anyone Owning A High Capacity Magazine - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Felony For Anyone Owning A High Capacity Magazine

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Article I, Section 10, Clause 1 states in no uncertain terms:

"1. No state shall enter into any treaty, alliance, or confederation; grant letters of marque and reprisal; coin money; emit bills of credit; make any thing but gold and silver coin a tender in payment of debts; pass any bill of attainder, ex post facto law, or law impairing the obligation of contracts, or grant any title of nobility."

Article I, Section 9, Clause 3 (same link as above) prohibits the federal government from imposing ex post facto laws, which means any state or federal appeals court *should* strike down this piece of toilet-paper-tyranny without so much as a hearing being necessary.

"Ex post facto" laws are defined at Merriam-Webster's legal dictionary with one short sentence, followed by a list of aggravating caveats of which the NJ law violates all:

"Legal Definition of ex post facto law:

a civil or criminal law with retroactive effect

especially: a law that retroactively alters a defendant's rights especially by criminalizing and imposing punishment for an act that was not criminal or punishable at the time it was committed, by increasing the severity of a crime from its level at the time the crime was committed, by increasing the punishment for a crime from the punishment imposed at the time the crime was committed, or by taking away from the protections (as evidentiary protection) afforded the defendant by the law as it existed when the act was committed

Note: Ex post facto laws are prohibited by Article I, Section 9 of the U.S. Constitution."

Those old enough to remember Clintoon's "Assault Weapons" Ban will also recall that pre-ban magazines, even fully-assembled rifles, could still be sold and legally transferred. Above, you are looking at the reason why.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Look at what happened after the warrant-less house to house searches at gunpoint where gubment thugs forced people into the streets at gunpoint to search their homes, and it was broadcast across the nation ....... yea, not a damn thing

What was this even you ask?

I hope you remember

but I fear even some here have forgotten it...

and this is how the gubment slowly

and methodically strips Americans of

our rights

our freedoms

as guaranteed by the US Constitution and

Bill of Rights.....

Give up?

Any guesses?

It happened less than 6 years ago....

still don't know..... shame on you

But many of us still remember watching people forced from their homes at gunpoint in a US city.....

In the town of Watertown, a suburb of Boston.

Felony For Anyone Owning A High Capacity Magazine-boston_bomb1_2541701b.jpg
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Gun Confiscation Begins in New Jersey

Comfort One Another With These Words Also...THERE WILL NOT BE ANOTHER GENERATION
    (1948-2028)

Pittsburgh Mayor Pushes Firearm Confiscation Orders, Gun and Magazine Bans

Comfort One Another With These Words Also...THERE WILL NOT BE ANOTHER GENERATION
    (1948-2028)

Report: NJ Residents Are Not Surrendering ‘High Capacity’ Magazines to State Police

~ Education is good as long as it doesn't interfere with your thinking ~
    (1948-2028)

They are trying to ban all guns and magazines with a capacity exceeding five rounds in Oregon, and leftist progressives are leaving the Legislature and the Governor. Has a good chance of becoming law. The many other draconian portions of the Bill, like security of all guns, reporting theft within 24 hours, 20 rounds of ammunition a month, and more could stand in parts and pieces, even if a mainstay of the Bill is struck down in the courts.

8. Quote Originally Posted by since9 View Post
    Banning any armaments (arms) is a direct violation of the Second Amendment's i.e. our Constitution's prohibition against infringements of the right of the people to keep and bear arms:

"...the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Banning firearms, restricting magazine capacities, and the like are all Violations of the Law.

Each and every state that joined the Union, including the original 13, was/is required to submit a Constitution for consideration, including verbiage committing their state to participating in and agreeing to the U.S. Constitution.

New Jersey is NOT EXEMPT from following "the supreme Law of the Land" (Article. VI.). They are REQUIRED BY LAW, both the U.S. Constitution as well as their own State Constitution, to respect and honor the Second Amendment's prohibition against any infringement against the right of the people to keep and bear arms.

It's CRIMINAL, and those who believe otherwise ARE the "domestic enemy" about which our oaths of office speak. Many of them are well aware of their crimes against We the people of our great nation. Some are just fools. ALL who support such restrictions, however, whether due to intent or ignorance, are CRIMINALS.
    Amen to that. I tired of states telling us what we can and cannot do. We have a constitution for a reason. The stats need to stop violating our amendments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh Goody! Please tell the Oregon Legislature that! They will be super impressed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12