Gun Not Needed.

Thread: Gun Not Needed.

1. Gun Not Needed.

Itís good to see an SD situation where just a good case of old fashioned pint sized whoop butt is all thatís needed. I was a little disappointed that the other bigger male employees didnít come to her defense, but the on the other hand she had enough fire in her maybe they werenít needed.

https://apple.news/AWw3IJAWFRFyY1TPlHtqtAg

The point is even if I had been there, I would not have used a gun to intervene. I donít think under the circumstances, resorting to lethal force could have been justified. The danger in pulling a gun in such a situation would be if rather than subduing the situation it escalated it, could be a manslaughter charge as a result if you did end up shooting. My philosophy is never pull a gun unless I intend to shoot it.

Opinions?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. Quote Originally Posted by Rivoak View Post
    Itís good to see an SD situation where just a good case of old fashioned pint sized whoop butt is all thatís needed. I was a little disappointed that the other bigger male employees didnít come to her defense, but the on the other hand she had enough fire in her maybe they werenít needed.

https://apple.news/AWw3IJAWFRFyY1TPlHtqtAg

The point is even if I had been there, I would not have used a gun to intervene. I donít think under the circumstances, resorting to lethal force could have been justified. The danger in pulling a gun in such a situation would be if rather than subduing the situation it escalated it, could be a manslaughter charge as a result if you did end up shooting. My philosophy is never pull a gun unless I intend to shoot it.

Opinions?

I realized this is probably in the wrong forum so the moderator should feel free to move it to news and politics or delete if need be.