The Democrat Party - Page 110
Page 110 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1191

Thread: The Democrat Party

A vote for Biden is a vote for the Far Radical Left.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Joe Biden Will Fight to Kill Babies in Abortions Up to Birth and Make Americans Pay for It

None of the examples he cites directly relate to our issues, but the point he is making is loud, clear, accurate, and wholly applicable to us.

Pro-abortion former Vice President Joe Biden is a dreadful candidate, or, as Mr. Rove put in more delicately in his conclusion, “[T]he 77-year-old isn’t an imposing political talent—this will become clearer as the campaign unfolds—and he and his compatriots regularly provide ammunition for Republican attacks.”

He is the titular head of a party that is monomanically pro-abortion. In their desire to appease the Planned Parenthoods and NARALs of this world, they have come unhinged. A green light for abortion through birth and flashing amber for infanticide. If that weren’t enough, they are committed to picking your pocket to pay for elective abortions.

The truth is because Mr. Biden is having such a hard time sounding coherent, just how radical his proposals actually are get lost in the shuffle. In other words, sometimes it’s hard to take him seriously.

When it comes to abortion and religious freedom, that would be fatal. Here are two examples.

First, he naturally bashed the Supreme Court for recognizing the Little Sisters of the Poor’s right of conscience and religious freedom. That’s the Party line and no—no—deviation would be allowed, even if Biden were so inclined. (No evidence he is.)

Second, a colleague passed along the “Biden-Sanders Unity Task Force” document. Here’s much of what it says about abortion.

Read More: https://www.lifenews.com/2020/07/09/joe-biden-will-fight-to-kill-babies-in-abortions-up-to-birth-and-make-americans-pay-for-it/

My Thoughts:

Sure doesn't sound like any practicing catholic would approve of that.

Biden said today that if he’s President he’s going to stop shareholder capitalism, which means if you have a 401K account you can kiss it goodbye.

Biden keeps on saying he wants to transform the nation, well here’s my question to basement Biden, what in the hell have you been doing for the 45 years you spent in congress and the 8 years you were the VP, besides transforming your son Hunter’s economic stricter from the millions he received from China and Ukraine.

De Blasio, the mayor of NYC is a disgrace to the city. Crime and shootings have got up over 130% compared to June of last year.

Democrats are now complaining about Trump releasing Roger Stone.
    I sure didn’t see them say anything when Clinton and Obama pardoned all their buddies!!!

House Progressives To Introduce Radical Criminal Justice Reform Bill

A progressive bill created to overhaul the United States’ criminal justice system in a radical way is being backed by two progressive Democrats in the House.

Representatives Ayanna Pressley of Massachusetts and Rashida Tlaib of Michigan, both members of the ultra-progressive “squad” in the House, have backed the bill, which is being called the BREATHE Act. The bill would, among other things, end federal funding for police, disband both the ICE and DEA, strip other federal law enforcement agencies down to the bone and “develop a time-bound plan to close all federal prisons.”

The bill would also create new grants programs that could be spent on pilot programs for a universal basic income, reparations for prostitutes and school curriculum that would be focused on “colonialism.”

While the BREATHE Act hasn’t been written up just yet, if it does in fact include some of these reported items, it would unlikely pass through a full membership of the House and/or the Senate.

However, the support that it’s receiving from members of the “squad” could push for more radical overhauls of criminal justice system than are being conjured up by the more moderate wing of the Democratic Party. Presumptive presidential candidate Joe Biden has shown a willingness to embrace some of the more progressive people in his party, which could lead to him at least listening to what they have to say on more radical change.

The summary of the BREATHE Act was released by Movement for Black Lives, a social justice umbrella organization. Overall, the bill seeks a complete overhaul of federal funding that is being used for law enforcement. This includes funds that are currently being used for policing hiring and school security officers.

The bill also calls for the complete dissolution of federal agencies such as the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement and the Drug Enforcement Administration. It would also cut large swaths of funding from the budget of the Department of Defense.

In terms of programs and policing actions, the BREATHE Act would end laws such as mandatory minimums, life sentences as well as “three strikes.” It would repeal “federal laws that criminalize human movement and border entry,” meaning it would legalize people freely moving across America’s borders. It would also ban programs such as facial recognition and tools law enforcement uses for predictive policing.

The bill would also seek to have the federal government take control of some state laws, which would likely face significant constitutional challenges. These sections in question would include “repealing all existing State juvenile offenses.”

The bill’s answer to criminal justice in the absence of incarceration and police funding would be “alternatives” such as violence mediation and interruption programs. The BREATHE Act reportedly also will include programs such as “reparations for mass criminalization” that include “the criminalization of prostitution” and “border violence.”

House Democrats as a whole have focused on wider-sweeping criminal justice reform that aren’t as progressive and aggressive. Those are the ones likely to stand a chance of actually passing into law, although the influence from the progressives could sneak its way into Biden’s platform.

Read More: https://conservativepeak.com/house-progressives-to-introduce-radical-criminal-justice-reform-bill/

My Thoughts:

This should scare the hell out of everybody.

I want to tell you, my friends, that often we are inundated by all kinds of news reports intended to depress and demoralize us.
    I want to challenge myself and all of you, to remember that there are truly millions of great and honorable patriotic God-fearing Americans all across America who have not, and will not, give up and give in to the anti-God and anti-American Left, Deep State, and RINOs seeking to destroy us, our nation, and our wonderful President Donald Trump.
    Thank you for being the great part of the “Keep America Great” that we are dedicated to being today.
    I love you and praise God for each of you.
    Let us each keep that as a common prayer for each other, our nation, and our President every single day.

Until blacks start complaining about blacks killing each other, I don’t want to hear another word from Black Lives Matter!

Copied but dead on:

From Trey Gowdy:
    "I'm not saying Covid-19 isn't real... But Pay attention folks, there's much more going on here than what meets the eye.
    Is it a coincidence that just when the economy is booming, the stock market is setting record highs, we are winning the trade wars, school shootings have stopped, our nation is at peace, the Democratic party is a disaster and so is their likely nominee? (Biden). He hasn't a chance in hell & they're not about to let an outsider(Bernie) destroy their scheme.
    It looks like Trump is a sure bet for reelection after fending off 3 years of investigations and impeachment, then all of a sudden world crisis pandemic. Stock market tumbles, companies are laying off employees, everything is closed and canceled, CEO's of giant companies are resigning and indictments are coming.
    Now they say there are a couple ways a President doesn't win reelection. Those are an unpopular war or a poor economy.
    But there is something larger going on here driving this sudden outbreak right after Trump beats an impeachment. Especially the fact that it (Corona Virus) originated in China who we are in a global trade war with; brought on by Trump. Let's not forget Biden's back door deals with CHINA as well.
    China doesn't want 4 more years of Trump either. It all seems rather convenient for the nations and opponents of our current President and economy 5 months before an election. Couldn't have hit at a more perfect time.
    With the Democrats running out of campaign talking points, in light of no school shootings, no migrant caravans at the southern border, fighting in Syria winding down, North Korea not firing missiles and Trump beating a sham impeachment. The Corona Virus gave them one last hail Mary to try and point fingers at Trump with the clock winding down in 2020.
    This is almost the perfect fascist playbook. Control the population with fear-mongering and panic, control the media, spread propaganda and the fan-favorite disarm the population. Oh, and did anyone notice that while they are mad as hell at Trump for not sending aid to Ukraine, they THEMSELVES voted AGAINST giving ANY emergency aid to all Americans ?
    Sorry but I don't think we are all going to die. Remember when Ebola was what was going to kill us all, and the media kept showing the piles of body bags that were prepared for the fallout. Then a month later it was totally forgotten.
    The common flu has killed more people this year already and the media is SILENT!
    A handful of deaths out of 320 million Americans and we are in panic tearing down our society and costing our economy billions in the wake. It all just seems fishy, a little too well-timed if you ask me."
    Trey Gowdy