The Democrat Party - Page 78
Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2868767778

Thread: The Democrat Party

I watched some of the hearing. What a disgrace, the Democratic Party wants impeachment now so they can secure the elections and make sure they win. Now who is doing corruption? They’ve been working on this for three years and a lot of money later and they still have nothing.

They are using their power to influence the 2020 election. That is exactly what they are impeaching Trump for. And their too stupid to realize that it’s going to blow up in their faces.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Answer this;

Since when did, Rumors, Hearsay, Conjecture and Policy Disagreements constitute grounds for impeachment?

Because the ONLY fact witness at Shifty Schiff’s inquiry stated under oath that President Trump when asked what he wanted concerning Ukraine said “he didn’t want ANYTHING from the President from Ukraine”.

So where is the bribe to Ukraine at?

Bring the full weight of the Republicans down on this sham impeachment process! Expose all the dirty deeds of the Democrats once and for all! Declassify all documents available and call all witnesses in for corruption, including Hussein Obama. Time to put an end to Democratic Party once and for all!!!

Deceiving and being deceived

~ If You Have Not Been Born Twice, And Never Do Get Born Twice, The Day Will Come When You Will Wish That You Had Never Been Born At All ~
    Comfort One Another With These Words Also...There Will Not Be Another Generation

Dem Congressman Has Dire Warning For His Party

Shortly after Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi announced that she would be urging members of Congress to move forward with impeaching President Donald Trump, Democratic Rep. Jeff Van Drew shredded his own party, warning them of what may happen if they impeach President Trump.

CNN reporter Manu Raju spoke with Drew shortly after Pelosi made here announcement, taking to Twitter to say, “Rep. Jeff Van Drew, one of two Democrats to vote against formalizing the impeachment inquiry, told me he plans to vote against all the articles of impeachment ‘unless there’s something that I haven’t seen, haven’t heard before.'”

Drew told Raju that the Democratic party needs to “be careful what [they] wish for” because the impeachment process “is tearing the nation apart.”

On Sunday, Drew made similar comments on USA Today.

“My job isn’t really to like or dislike him,” Van Drew stated. “My job is to exact as much goodwill and help for my district and for this nation and for this world that I possibly can while he’s president.”

While talking about impeachment, he said, “To some folks, that’s reminiscent of what was done to kings and queens many years ago. Everything our country doesn’t stand for.”

Democratic Rep. John Yarmuth has also cautioned against impeaching President Donald Trump.

“I do think that it’s the right thing to do to remove him from office. I believe he is an imminent danger to this country and to our democracy, but I was saying that the political consequences may not be very good for the Democrats,” Yarmuth said. “I will guarantee you the Republican Party would not nominate Mike Pence to succeed him. They would nominate someone like Nikki Haley who would be much more difficult for Democrats to defeat.”

“I just think it could be bad politics,” Yarmuth also said.

Democratic Rep. Brenda Lawrence is also against impeachment.

“You can censure, you don’t have to remove the president,” Lawrence said back in November. “We are so close to an election. I will tell you, sitting here, knowing how divided this country is, I don’t see the value of kicking him out of office, but I do see the value of putting down a marker saying his behavior is not acceptable.”

CNN reporter Raju later followed up to give an update about Democratic Rep. Collin Peterson, tweeting: “Minnesota Rep. Collin Peterson, the other Democrat who also opposed the inquiry, said this when I asked if he’d vote to impeach: ‘I don’t have an idea what they’re doing.’ And he walked on the floor.”

Peterson later added: “What I’ve said all along is that you can’t do this with one party. It’s not smart and it’s not going to work. I think if this is handled incorrectly, it will reelect Trump. That’s what I think.”

Read More: https://trendingpolitics.com/dem-congressman-has-dire-warning-for-his-party/?utm_source=fanclub&utm_medium=manychat

My Thoughts:

It's like stepping in quicksand for Pelosi, once you start this BS impeachment fiasco it's going to be really hard to get out.

10 Huge Pieces of Evidence Will Bring the Democrats’ Impeachment Crashing Down

The Republicans just released a huge report that has Adam Schiff quivering with fear.

His lies have finally caught up with him and landed him in a huge mess.

Ten huge pieces of evidence will bring the Democrats’ impeachment crashing down.

The Democrats have a huge impeachment problem on their hands and it is only getting worse.

They were using this impeachment as an underhanded way to try and influence the 2020 election.

The Democrats are going to put the President of the United States on trial as a high-stakes publicity stunt.

And the people aren’t buying it.

The facts just aren’t in the Democrats’ favor as a new Republican report states clearly.

This report doesn’t pull its punches.

It not only clears President Trump; it also accuses the Democrats of abusing their power.

The report starts by saying “The Democrats’ impeachment inquiry is not the organic outgrowth of serious misconduct; it is an orchestrated campaign to upend our political system.”

The report goes on to mention Adam Schiff by name.

It says that this impeachment inquiry is his attempt to redo the 2016 election over again and that despite the Democrats’ best efforts to come up with an impeachable offense, they don’t have anything to show.

According to the Daily Wire, there were 10 key findings that the Republican report made:

President Trump has a deep-seated, genuine, and reasonable skepticism of Ukraine due to its history of pervasive corruption.

President Trump has a long-held skepticism of U.S. foreign assistance and believes that Europe should pay its fair share for mutual defense.

President Trump’s concerns about Hunter Biden’s role on Burisma’s board are valid. The Obama State Department noted concerns about Hunter Biden’s relationship with Burisma in 2015 and 2016.

There is indisputable evidence that senior Ukrainian government officials opposed President Trump’s candidacy in the 2016 election and did so publicly. It has been publicly reported that a Democratic National Committee operative worked with Ukrainian officials, including the Ukrainian Embassy, to dig up dirt on then-candidate Trump.

The evidence does not establish that President Trump pressured Ukraine to investigate Burisma Holdings, Vice President Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, or Ukrainian influence in the 2016 election for the purpose of benefiting him in the 2020 election.

The evidence does not establish that President Trump withheld a meeting with President Zelensky for the purpose of pressuring Ukraine to investigate Burisma Holdings, Vice President Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, or Ukrainian influence in the 2016 election.

The evidence does not support that President Trump withheld U.S. security assistance to Ukraine for the purpose of pressuring Ukraine to investigate Burisma Holdings, Vice President Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, or Ukrainian influence in the 2016 election.

The evidence does not support that President Trump orchestrated a shadow foreign policy apparatus for the purpose of pressuring Ukraine to investigate Burisma Holdings, Vice President Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, or Ukrainian influence in the 2016 election.

The evidence does not support that President Trump covered up the substance of his telephone conversation with President Zelensky by restricting access to the call summary.

President Trump’s assertion of longstanding claims of executive privilege is a legitimate response to an unfair, abusive, and partisan process, and does not constitute obstruction of a legitimate impeachment inquiry.

The Democrats have made their case and even though the Democratic Congress is still presiding over the case, it isn’t going in the Democrats’ favor.

Do you think that these 10 facts prove President Trump’s innocence?

Read More: https://blackeyepolitics.com/democrats-impeachment-crashing/

My Thoughts:

It’s all going to come crashing down when this bogus impeachment BS gets to the Senate. Because since when did, Rumors, Hearsay, Conjecture and Policy Disagreements constitute grounds for impeachment?

Nancy Pelosi has announced House Democrats are officially moving forward with the impeachment of President Donald Trump -- even though this sham investigation has lacked transparency and bipartisan support from the very beginning. Democrats are only concerned with impeaching a duly elected president.

The same people who ignored illegal spying on president Trump while he was a candidate are the ones impeaching Trump for wanting actual corruption investigated, just because the accused happens to be a presidential candidate! So when running for office as a Republican, you lose your civil rights, and as a Democrat, you're immunized from breaking laws....

I genuinely feel sorry for Nancy Pelosi as she actually used her Catholic faith to justify her bogus, evil actions against the POTUS. It’s really, really sad that she’ll justify dismembering, burning, and liquefying babies, and won’t say a word about her faith then.

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    I genuinely feel sorry for Nancy Pelosi as she actually used her Catholic faith to justify her bogus, evil actions against the POTUS. It’s really, really sad that she’ll justify dismembering, burning, and liquefying babies, and won’t say a word about her faith then.
    What's really sad is anyone voting the Democratic ticket that condones and promotes infanticide and homosexual perversion actually believes that they are Christians.

~ If You Have Not Been Born Twice, And Never Do Get Born Twice, The Day Will Come When You Will Wish That You Had Never Been Born At All ~
    Comfort One Another With These Words Also...There Will Not Be Another Generation

Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2868767778