The Democrat Party - Page 80
Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3070787980

Thread: The Democrat Party

Democrats: Trump can't tweet about an Ambassador like that while she's on the floor of Congress and has no idea that he's tweeting about her! That impeachable!

Also Democrats: No big deal denying military back up to a US embassy and leaving a US Ambassador and 3 other American citizens to die at the hands of radical islamic terrorists...
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Elise Stefanik’s Questioning During Impeachment Hearings Draws GOP Cheers

The sole Republican woman on the Intelligence Committee stood out for how she defied Adam Schiff and defended the president

WASHINGTON—Rep. Elise Stefanik, the lone Republican woman on the House Intelligence Committee, emerged during the first week of public impeachment hearings as a high-profile GOP voice, sparring with Chairman Adam Schiff and saying President Trump shouldn’t be impeached.

Read More: https://www.wsj.com/articles/elise-stefaniks-questioning-during-impeachment-hearings-draws-gop-cheers-11573920249?fbclid=IwAR1jGKHuLRy-2PMtz-8IWHgL_liUsrcQekBrU6sayoSVBlkmcUANcaARV10

My Thoughts:

For a freshman congresswoman this lady is sharp as a tac.
    Eat your heart out AOC!

Make sure you understand that when so-called “Chairman” Adam “Shifty” Schiff refuses to allow Republican House members to question the “witnesses” testifying (if that indeed is what they think they are doing), Schiff is trying to silence the citizens of our nation represented by those very House members that Schiff is refusing to allow to speak or question the witnesses. It is an insult to the Constitution of our nation and her citizens!

HOW MANY OF YOU WOULD PAY TO WATCH OCASIO CORTEZ ,MAXINE WATERS AND SHEILA JACKSON LEE COMPETE ON JEOPARDY??

Where can I send the money?

Big Moment from Friday’s Impeachment Hearing: Former US Ambassador to Ukraine Yovanovitch admitted that the Obama Administration, when nominating her to be Ambassador prepped her for potential questions regarding Hunter Biden's service on the Burisma Board of Directors and the conflict of interest.
    Someone should inform her regarding how Obama removed all the ambassadors of Bush.

Rep. Stefanik Makes Schiff Squirm, Exposes His Hypocrisy on Whistleblower

In the second round of the impeachment hearings, Rep. Stefanik called out Adam Schiff to his face for blocking any questioning of the Whistleblower. This is after Schiff himself said we need to hear from the whistleblower.

Read more & watch video: https://youtu.be/2eip14ZOLro

My Thoughts:

This imbecile (Schiff) is the laughing stock of the planet!

Jim Jordan grills Dems’ ‘star witness’ Taylor in impeachment hearing

Ohio Congressman Jim Jordan questions top U.S. diplomat to Ukraine William Taylor why there were three meetings with Ukrainian President Zelensky but the link with foreign aid did not come.

https://youtu.be/FJcv2pQ1PsU

Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3070787980