The Democrat Party - Page 81
Page 81 of 81 FirstFirst ... 3171798081

Thread: The Democrat Party

Pelosi Admits Drive to Impeach Trump Began ‘Two and a Half’ Years Ago

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi weighed-in on the Democrats never-ending impeachment fantasy this week; admitting her party has been trying to remove President Trump for the last “two and a half” years.

“One of the biggest criticisms of the process has been the speed at which the House is moving,” said the interviewer at a speaking event.

“It’s been going on for 22 months. Two and a half years actually,” said Pelosi“.

Read More: https://hannity.com/media-room/nancys-admission-pelosi-admits-drive-to-impeach-trump-began-two-and-a-half-years-ago/

My Thoughts:

So tells us something we didn't already know Nancy.

The Democrats have said that if Trump doesn’t get impeached they will find something else to try impeaching him again. That’s just another reason to return the House to Republican control and keep Nancy’s ass out of power.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Think about this, everything that Fox News has said in covering the FISA warrants for the past 3 years were proven correct in the Horowitz IG report today.

Where are the allegations of a crime with the Democrats impeachment charges of abuse of power or obstruction of justice?

U.S. Attorney John Durham is looking into why the Trump spying case was hatched by people clearly pulling for Hillary Clinton to win the election. The Durham investigation and the IG Report releases are the chief reasons why the Democrats have rushed the impeachment hearings to get ahead of the damning news of Democrat political chicanery and lawbreaking in the 2016 election. The Durham report may be the final word on the Obama administration spying scandal into the campaign of a political rival.

Page 81 of 81 FirstFirst ... 3171798081