The Democrat Party - Page 81
Page 81 of 81 FirstFirst ... 3171798081

Thread: The Democrat Party

Pelosi Admits Drive to Impeach Trump Began ‘Two and a Half’ Years Ago

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi weighed-in on the Democrats never-ending impeachment fantasy this week; admitting her party has been trying to remove President Trump for the last “two and a half” years.

“One of the biggest criticisms of the process has been the speed at which the House is moving,” said the interviewer at a speaking event.

“It’s been going on for 22 months. Two and a half years actually,” said Pelosi“.

Read More: https://hannity.com/media-room/nancys-admission-pelosi-admits-drive-to-impeach-trump-began-two-and-a-half-years-ago/

My Thoughts:

So tells us something we didn't already know Nancy.

The Democrats have said that if Trump doesn’t get impeached they will find something else to try impeaching him again. That’s just another reason to return the House to Republican control and keep Nancy’s ass out of power.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Think about this, everything that Fox News has said in covering the FISA warrants for the past 3 years were proven correct in the Horowitz IG report today.

Where are the allegations of a crime with the Democrats impeachment charges of abuse of power or obstruction of justice?

U.S. Attorney John Durham is looking into why the Trump spying case was hatched by people clearly pulling for Hillary Clinton to win the election. The Durham investigation and the IG Report releases are the chief reasons why the Democrats have rushed the impeachment hearings to get ahead of the damning news of Democrat political chicanery and lawbreaking in the 2016 election. The Durham report may be the final word on the Obama administration spying scandal into the campaign of a political rival.

Bloomberg says he will donate 10 Million to House Dems if they vote to impeach Trump. Wow! Bribing Politicians on National TV.

Dems Reveal 'New' Impeachment Plans If They Win Senate In November 2020

With Democrats set to deliver their impeachment lump of coal to Americans just in time for Christmas, some are already planning for the sequel.

More than one of them has let it slip that if President Trump wins reelection in 2020 that they intend to impeach him again.

House Dems are expected to formally vote on two articles of impeachment next week where it is a certainty to pass but there is virtually no chance that the Senate which is under GOP control will vote to remove Trump.

This is especially so in an election year when the democratic process that the current crop of radical Democrats so despise will be playing out with the voters having the final say on Trump's fate.

Congresswoman Karen Bass who is another one of the California gang that has led the efforts to reverse the 2016 election is gung-ho to give it another shot if Dems retain the House and win back the Senate.

Rep. Karen Bass, D-Calif., said Tuesday she's willing to impeach President Trump again if he wins reelection in 2020.

TMZ founder Harvey Levin presented Bass with a scenario in which Trump wins a second term but Democrats take over the Senate from the Republicans.

"There's no such thing, really, as double jeopardy in an impeachment trial because it's political," Levin said. "Suppose he gets reelected... and you win back the Senate in a big way. If you did that, would you be inclined to take a second bite at the apple and reintroduce the exact same impeachment articles and then send it through again a second if you have a Democratic Senate on your side?"

"So, you know, yes, but I don't think it would be exactly the same and here's why," Bass responded, "because even though we are impeaching him now, there's still a number of court cases, there's a ton of information that could come forward. For example, we could get his bank records and find out that he's owned 100 percent by the Russians."

Bass's lunatic insistence that Trump is secretly controlled by the Kremlin which while having been completely debunked is still embraced by many House Dems is a damning indictment of just how far that the party has wandered off into the woods.

The congresswoman is the second Dem House member in the last week to reveal that they are going to continue to waste time and money on their assault against the POTUS.

Read More: https://trendingpolitics.com/dems-reveal-new-impeachment-plans-if-they-win-senate-in-november-22/?utm_source=pushcrew&utm_medium=ilmf&utm_campaign= pushcrew&_p_c=1

My Thoughts:

Just shows how underhanded and crooked the Democrats are.

Nancy Pelosi said she would not proceed with impeachment without bipartisan support. She lied. Once they finally held a vote, not only did no Republicans support it, two Democrats voted against as well. Now, rumor has it that between 12 and 20 Democrats will vote against the actual articles of impeachment.

Please stop saying "democratic"
    They are democrats.
    There is nothing democratic about them.

Page 81 of 81 FirstFirst ... 3171798081