NAFTA Replacement Agreement USMCA is a UN Effort

Thread: NAFTA Replacement Agreement USMCA is a UN Effort

1. NAFTA Replacement Agreement USMCA is a UN Effort

International Labour Organization (ILO)
    The USMCA is riddled with the International Labour Organization. This is the NAFTA replacement agreement that our own U.S. government is pushing.
    ____
    The International Labour Organization (ILO) is a United Nations Agency that sets international labour standards.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inte...r_Organization
    Chapter 23 (Labor) language contains Tribunals.
    USMCA:
    https://ustr.gov/trade-agreements/fr...eement-between
    It is not “undocumented immigrants” who enact globalist agreements such as this. It is our very own legislators on both sides of the isle.
    Congressional Switchboard: (202) 224-3121

3. Trump Signs United Nation’s USMCA Agreement:

4. USMCA - U.N. Global Sustainable Development:

5. After Obama’s largest land grab to date, I wondered why Trump would reject Property Rights, affecting a $1 Billion PER DAY economy, 3 Million U.S. residents and businesses, and hand over 2,000 miles of property to the FED.
    He never mentioned a single word about “incentives” in last nights speech. Or walk back his “raise the age to 21 to buy a gun” so that Women and their children, and overall Americans could protect themselves from the rapists and murderers he talked about.
    But he did sign the United Nations Global Sustainable Development USMCA Agreement which forces Unionization and abides by the International Labour Organization.
    MAGA

6. I see some examples of flags that folks are proudly designing (I wonder why they replaced the red with green?). I’m not sure what will replace the “Star Spangled Banner” at football games.
    Which flag do you like better?

7. They don’t read bills, so they claim. But they are “representatives”.
    Here’s the number once again:

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFirst View Post
    They don’t read bills, so they claim. But they are “representatives”.
    Here’s the number once again:
    This could be an appropriate flag for the country. All common sense and respect for the country has fallen by the wayside and I don't see many trying to change our status quo. Surrender? BS.
    NAFTA Replacement Agreement USMCA is a UN Effort-240_f_69096302_jz9u8jjpxxygryddhbadcz6dye5rigks.jpg