The Border Crisis

Thread: The Border Crisis

The Border Crisis

It's not just the illegal aliens it's the drug flow. Tons and tons of heroin and methamphetamine coming across the border. I know it comes in other ways as well but most of it comes across the border. It's snuck across the border through the terrain in bags and bags and bags of it.
    The people are treated absolutely horrible who are being snuck into the country. They're paying a lot of money getting robbed raped and brutalized. All because it's too easy to get into the country through that Mexican border.
    It's not that Trump and everybody doesn't like people from other countries. If there was a better border and it was more difficult to get in. We could actually let more people in because they would be vetted properly. If we needed them for jobs we could get them in, plus they would be paid better once they got here because they wouldn't be illegal.
    Illegal people get taken advantage of by people here by working them too cheap. Listen it's not that Donald Trump hates Mexicans. It's not that any of us hate foreigners. It's that this needs to be done once and for all and then it'll be over with and we won't have to worry about it again.
    It's so simple to understand it, then how come the Democrats are obstructing everything that President want’s, since just a few years ago, the voted for a multi-Billion allocation for border security including a border barrier.
    Oh yeah just in case someone asks, I wrote this one myself no copy and paste.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

You say; “Trump needs to grow up and not say if you don't play by my rules I'll take my ball and go home”. Do you have any F-ing idea the amount of illegals coming across the Southern border that are known criminals and drug dealers? And what about the citizens in our country that have been killed or attacked by the illegals, we’re talking 287,000 just last year alone and I’m not talking about the hundreds of thousands of people who have died from Heroin & fentanyl. Last year alone, ICS caught enough fentanyl coming across the border to kill every last person in the US.
    Yes Trump is abrasive at times, but also remember this, in 2009 Pelosi, Schumer, Hillary and Obama all approved, plus a majority of other Democrats for a $56 Billion payment for border security to include a border wall. So why has things changed with the Democrats since then, because the problems have only gotten worse since then?
    So answer me this, do you want open borders that will allow what I stated above, or do you want our border to be secured, like in the 6 other places along the border that have a wall, showing that the illegals, drugs, child and human sex trafficking has gone down to almost zero.
    So which is it??????
    Also, here's a little history for you.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secure...iKadLWHihtAe74

Here’s tidbit of info for you concerning illegals.
    Title 8, U.S.C. 1324(a) Offenses~ Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic transportation of unauthorized aliens, concealing or harboring unauthorized aliens, encouraging or inducing unauthorized aliens to enter the United States, and engaging in a conspiracy or aiding and abetting any of the preceding acts. Subsection 1324(a)(2) prohibits bringing or attempting to bring unauthorized aliens to the United States in any manner whatsoever, even at a designated port of entry. Subsection 1324(a)(3).
    Alien Smuggling -- Subsection 1324(a)(1)(A)(i) makes it an offense for any person who -- knowing that a person is an alien, to bring to or attempts to bring to the United States in any manner whatsoever such person at a place other than a designated port of entry or place other than as designated by the Commissioner, regardless of whether such alien has received prior official authorization to come to, enter, or reside in the United States and regardless of any future official action which may be taken with respect to such alien.
    Domestic Transporting -- Subsection 1324(a)(1)(A)(ii) makes it an offense for any person who -- knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law, transports, or moves or attempts to transport or move such alien within the United States by means of transportation or otherwise, in furtherance of such violation of law.
    Harboring -- Subsection 1324(a)(1)(A)(iii) makes it an offense for any person who -- knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law, conceals harbors, or shields from detection, or attempts to conceal, harbor, or shield from detection, such alien in any place, including any building or any vehicle.