Pope is a hypocrite. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pope is a hypocrite.

1. [QUOTE=XD40scinNC;650745]
    Quote Originally Posted by niceshootintex View Post
    You've been off your game since your bad Festivus.Pope is a hypocrite.Oh get off this crap Tex, I'm not off my game, but my tolerance of mother ******* lying bastards and the destruction of this country has ramped up a bit I will admit. That bastard just said he hasn't left the WH in months.... but was in your state 3 days ago..... I guess perhaps it wasn't that notable.

And you still missed the point by a small galaxy, I was not defending the pope, but commenting on the utter ignorance of trying to justify the boarder wall (covering only 10% of the actual boarder) to security walls and fences around something like the Vatican.... and I have been there, and you could just walk right in...... some wall.

It seems you are taking the side of a scumbag mother ******* pathological liar......... which speaks of your moral authority.
    Might want to adjust that trigger. Appears to be less than a poundPope is a hypocrite.Pope is a hypocrite.🤣

It must be completely soul sucking to be so emotionally invested in hating one single person. It might actually be more emotionally stunted. I don't know maybe emotionally immature. Exhausting, I'd imagine.

Will pray for your mental health if that makes you feel betterPope is a hypocrite.Pope is a hypocrite..

The Place to Be

Might want to adjust that trigger. Appears to be less than a poundPope is a hypocrite.Pope is a hypocrite.��

It must be completely soul sucking to be so emotionally invested in hating one single person. It might actually be more emotionally stunted. I don't know maybe emotionally immature. Exhausting, I'd imagine.

Will pray for your mental health if that makes you feel betterPope is a hypocrite.Pope is a hypocrite..

The Place to Be
    Ohhh now you are going to have a talk with sky daddy......... otay
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

4. [QUOTE=XD40scinNC;650748]
    Ohhh now you are going to have a talk with sky daddy......... otay
    Call God whatever it is you choose to call him. Hopefully you end up feeling better from whatever source it is that sustains you.

The Place to Be

Quote Originally Posted by Phillydog1958 View Post
    The Pope has a heart of gold. This Pope is more in touch with the world and views life from a global perspective. Republicans hate that he has a Christian outlook, so they label him as a liberal. He’s not politically motivated..
    It's much more difficult to hide ones ignorance than to acquire knowledge.

Pope Francis: World Government Must Rule U.S. ‘For Their Own Good’

~ MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT IT. HELL IS A REAL PLACE ~

By way of analogy, if a sea gull on the West Coast picked up a grain of sand and dropped it on the East Coast, and then came back and repeated the process every ten thousand years, when all the beaches of the West Coast were transplanted to the East Coast, well, that's the first ten MINUTES of eternity.

LIBERAL CREED..."Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things are worthy of death, they not only continue to do these things, but also approve of those who practice them".

Quote Originally Posted by Phillydog1958 View Post
    The Pope has a heart of gold and is extremely outspoken when compared to predecessors. The other old men who walked around in gowns and big hats, like prima donnas, were pacifist. This Pope is more in touch with the world and views life from a global perspective. Republicans hate that he has a Christian outlook, so they label him as a liberal. He’s not politically motivated. He’s just following the teachings of Jesus.
    Don't know about the Pope's heart, but trust me, he is politically motivated. The Catholic Church is, and has always been very political.

Quote Originally Posted by TAC View Post
    Don't know about the Pope's heart, but trust me, he is politically motivated. The Catholic Church is, and has always been very political.
    An absolute truth!

~ MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT IT. HELL IS A REAL PLACE ~

By way of analogy, if a sea gull on the West Coast picked up a grain of sand and dropped it on the East Coast, and then came back and repeated the process every ten thousand years, when all the beaches of the West Coast were transplanted to the East Coast, well, that's the first ten MINUTES of eternity.

LIBERAL CREED..."Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things are worthy of death, they not only continue to do these things, but also approve of those who practice them".

Quote Originally Posted by TAC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    An absolute truth!
    The goal of government and religion is to control people..... and relieve them of their money.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12