Censuring is Not Enough. He Needs to Be Exterminated. - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Censuring is Not Enough. He Needs to Be Exterminated.

1. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    But he has that magic ******* (R) behind his name, which causes republicans to face Washington and mimic a muslim on their prayer rug.
    This coming from the not-a-liberal who seems to think the R means "racist", who doesn't care if a quote is out-of-context and just assumes he knows what it means because it came (allegedly) out of the mouth of an R.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Phillydog1958 View Post
    Trump claims that he hasn’t been following the King story and had no comment. Yea, right . . . We know he doesn’t want to offend the racist element of his base.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/steve-k...macy-comments/
    It's got nothing to do with the people who might be offended - Trump just sees Steve King as a guy who likes Trump, and that's all it takes for Trump to give him the benefit of the doubt. A reasonable person would be giving King the benefit of the doubt without needing his ego stroked. However, you're not a reasonable person. When the New York Times releases a full context of the "quote", let's see just how "racist" the question was. Or, you know, just keep being the intellectually dishonest hypocrite you are calling for violence against him and assume he's lying when he says:

One of my quotes in a New York Times story has been completely mischaracterized. Here’s the context I believe accuraely reflects my statement.

In a 56 minute interview, we discussed the changing use of language in political discourse. We discussed the worn out label “racist” and my observation that other slanderous labels have been increasingly assigned to Conservatives by the Left, who injected into our current political dialog such terms as Nazi, Fascist, “ White Nationalist, White Supremacist,— Western Civilization, how did THAT language become offensive? Why did I sit in classes teaching me about the merits of our history and our civilization?”…just to watch Western Civilization become a derogatory term in political discourse today. Clearly, I was only referencing Western Civilization classes. No one ever sat in a class listening to the merits of white nationalism and white supremacy.

When I used the word “THAT” it was in reference ONLY to Western Civilization and NOT to any previously stated evil ideology ALL of which I have denounced.

My record as a vocal advocate for Western Civilization is nearly as full as my record in defense of Freedom of Speech.

Quote Originally Posted by Phillydog1958 View Post
    Trump claims that he hasn’t been following the King story and had no comment. Yea, right . . . We know he doesn’t want to offend the racist element of his base.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/steve-k...macy-comments/
    Yet has time to follow and tweet about Jeff Bezos divorce....... from a man on his 3rd marriage.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123