OBAMA ROBBED $2.6B FROM VETERANS And GAVE $4.5 BILLION To ISLAMIC REFUGEES

Thread: OBAMA ROBBED $2.6B FROM VETERANS And GAVE $4.5 BILLION To ISLAMIC REFUGEES

OBAMA ROBBED $2.6B FROM VETERANS And GAVE $4.5 BILLION To ISLAMIC REFUGEES

Congress Tallies Obama’s Final Results: TURNS OUT HE ROBBED $2.6B FROM VETERANS And GAVE $4.5 BILLION To ISLAMIC REFUGEES
    Under the Obama Administration, we were living in a country that treated Illegal Aliens and Syrian refugees better than our veterans. That was the America that Obama had created.
    Under Obama, the Veterans Affairs (VA) was one of the most mismanaged government entities since 2008.
    In fact, it had gotten so bad that Obama should have been brought before Congress to account for how poorly and disgustingly he treated our men and women in uniform.
    And just when you thought Obama could not treat our vets any worse, he proves us all wrong.
    American heroes cannot make doctor’s appointments, the cost of treatment is insanely high, and over 307,000 veterans died while waiting for care. As bad as the problems have gotten, no one has been held accountable.
    The most egregious dereliction of his duties came when the VA appeared before Congress and argued that they were short $2,600,000,000 in their budget because that money was taken by Obama and placed in his Syrian refugee program.
    The Secretary of Veteran Affairs, Robert McDonald, told Congress that if they are not provided an additional $2.6 billion, they will be forced to deny veterans the care they deserve.
    Since 2008, the VA has been so underfunded, they are forced to deny vets everything ranging from doctor appointments to suicidal help, and now Obama is cutting their funding by $2.6 billion so that he can resettle Syrian refugees inside the United States.
    Congress was forced to vote on and pass an emergency spending bill worth $3.5 billion.
    Immediately following that, Obama’s administration sent an additional $4.5 billion to help rebuild Syrian mosques and homes. Additionally, Obama sent an astonishing $419 million more to Syria for “humanitarian aid.”
    READ MORE: https://independentminute.com/2019/0...aign=2-8%20idm
    My Thoughts:
    Thank God President Trump has taken his duty to our troops to fix the VA, something we can see Obama didn’t care to do, giving all the money, $4.5 Billion to ISLAMIC REFUGEES in Syria.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

3. This shouldn't surprise you, obama hates the US. All this aid to those countries is why michelle said " for the first time in my adult life I am proud of my country because it feels like hope is finally making a comeback."

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Congress Tallies Obama’s Final Results: TURNS OUT HE ROBBED $2.6B FROM VETERANS And GAVE $4.5 BILLION To ISLAMIC REFUGEES
    Under the Obama Administration, we were ...
    My Thoughts:
    Thank God President Trump has taken his duty to our troops to fix the VA, something we can see Obama didn’t care to do, giving all the money, $4.5 Billion to ISLAMIC REFUGEES in Syria.
    Until I got to the bottom, I was wondering why you were posting old news.
    After reading the last part, I will just say "I agree."

https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/ne...re/2511739002/

Except that like most things that come out of his pie hole, it amounts to nothing. Two years in, and the VA hospitals are still providing substandard care.

Talk is cheap, and Trump is mostly talk.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

6. [QUOTE Talk is cheap, and Trump is mostly talk.[/QUOTE]

So is constant criticism, Trump has accomplished more in two years than your favorites ever did. It must be hell hating and complaining so much all the time. It's going to be a long 2 more years for your kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Nodpete View Post
    [QUOTE Talk is cheap, and Trump is mostly talk.

So is constant criticism, Trump has accomplished more in two years than your favorites ever did. It must be hell hating and complaining so much all the time. It's going to be a long 2 more years for your kind.[/QUOTE]

Make that 6 more years that the liberal morons here on the left will be crying all the time.
    OBAMA ROBBED .6B FROM VETERANS And GAVE .5 BILLION To ISLAMIC REFUGEES-65e.jpg
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL