Enigmas

Thread: Enigmas

Enigmas

A little something passed on to me today.

Food for thought...

Enigmas...

(1) Isn't it weird that in America our flag and our culture offend so many people, but our benefits don't?

(2) How can the federal government ask U.S. citizens to pay back student loans, when illegal aliens are receiving a free education?

(3) Only in America are legal citizens labeled "racists" and "Nazis," but illegal aliens are called "Dreamers."

(4) Liberals say, "If confiscating all guns saves just one life, it's worth it." Well then, if deporting all illegals saves just one life, wouldn't that be worth it?

(5) I can't quite figure out how you can proudly wave the flag of another country but consider it punishment to be sent back there.

(6) Does the Constitution need to be rewritten, or does it need to be reread?

( 7) William F. Buckley said: "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other points of view and are then shocked and offended when they discover there are other points of view."

(8) Joseph Sobran said: " 'Need' now means wanting someone else's money. 'Greed' means wanting to keep your own. 'Compassion' is when a politician arranges the transfer."

(9) Florida has had 119 hurricanes since 1850, but some people still insist the last one was due to climate change.

3. You said it all. And I still want to have a 'like' button on these forums.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    A little something passed on to me today.

Food for thought...

Enigmas...
    (1) Isn't it weird that in America our flag and our culture offend so many people, but our benefits don't?
    Collectivists believe in flags and benefits. Individual rights and responsibility has been thrown out the window by the party system and those who support it.
    (2) How can the federal government ask U.S. citizens to pay back student loans, when illegal aliens are receiving a free education?
    The ground swell of collectivists is to build costly walls, restrict individual liberty and promote the police state. Those who support that system will be “taken care of”.
    There is no ground swell by the government or its followers to End Incentives and Welfare. The corporatists who manufacture spying, bio-id, police state apparatus will profit enormously as our rights disintegrate to serve the flag.
    (3) Only in America are legal citizens labeled "racists" and "Nazis," but illegal aliens are called "Dreamers."
    The government does not care if you are American or foreign. It only cares about control and profit at the expense of “people”.
    (4) Liberals say, "If confiscating all guns saves just one life, it's worth it." Well then, if deporting all illegals saves just one life, wouldn't that be worth it?
    “Illegal” is a political term that gives power to the government at the expense of individual liberty.
    My answer is no.
    (5) I can't quite figure out how you can proudly wave the flag of another country but consider it punishment to be sent back there.
    I can’t figure out how anybody who has individual self-worth would wave any flag in support of a government who does not protect your individual rights and freedoms. Burn the flag, it will be a great start. Let the Fed beg states for money and the MIC will have to bid.
    (6) Does the Constitution need to be rewritten, or does it need to be reread?
    It needs to be reread and throughly taught and discussed at length at the public indoctrination camps. Return to it temporarily, refer to the Anti-Federalists who had it right, and then amend the Constitution accordingly, keeping individual rights and freedoms in mind.
    ( 7) William F. Buckley said: "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other points of view and are then shocked and offended when they discover there are other points of view."
    Liberals, meaning republicans and democrats who are both collectivist statists.
    (8) Joseph Sobran said: " 'Need' now means wanting someone else's money. 'Greed' means wanting to keep your own. 'Compassion' is when a politician arranges the transfer."
    Without Right to Private Property nothing else matters so the statement is moot.
    (9) Florida has had 119 hurricanes since 1850, but some people still insist the last one was due to climate change.
    Same with “wild fires” and other natural events. Take responsibility, buy insurance, rebuild. If you choose not to because you are lazy, it’s not my problem and I don’t care.