Welfare Queen Brags About “Raping the Government”, Taunts Working Americans

Thread: Welfare Queen Brags About “Raping the Government”, Taunts Working Americans

Welfare Queen Brags About “Raping the Government”, Taunts Working Americans

Welfare Queen Brags About “Raping the Government”, Taunts Working Americans [VIDEO]
    A BROOKLYN WELFARE QUEEN AND MOTHER OF 3 DOESN’T WORK BECAUSE SHE’S “PROUDLY RAPING THE GOVERNMENT!”
    In a new viral NSFW video, a mother residing in Brooklyn taunts white men and Americans working to support their families because she’s “raping the government”.
    “Got my own s***. Mother of three kids by myself — ******* it — and I don’t pay taxes,” says the woman in an Obamaphone-type post. “Lick my *****.”
    “Welfare b**** have more than you, b****! You workin’ 9 to 5, b****! You still ain’t got s***!” she continues, before bragging about having “Jordans on my feet all day, b****.”
    The woman consistently swears while proclaiming proudly, “Get out of here, b*tch. F*ck the government. F*ck Trump. I’m gonna rape that ***** sitting on my a$$… Guess what? This b*tch is doing better than you, b*tch. You’re on your feet all day b*tch. All day… Get the f*ck out of here. You go and work. I’ll sit on my a$$ while you go and work.”
    As The Daily Wire reports, New York can be a haven for people looking to scam the government as its welfare system is more generous than the likes of France and even Sweden.
    Read more: Welfare Queen Brags About “Raping the Government”, Taunts Working Americans [VIDEO] – The Informed American
    Watch Video:
    My Thoughts:
    This sorry example of a human being sure looks like she can hold down a job. And if she can, then they should require her to do so. Sure doesn’t look like she’s missed any meals and can afford cigarettes and booze all on the taxpayer’s dime.
    This is a prime example of the welfare mentality, which for the most part is a generational thing.
    Sitting on her ass getting drunk and pushing out babies and getting paid for it.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Welfare Queen Brags About “Raping the Government”, Taunts Working Americans [VIDEO]
    A BROOKLYN WELFARE QUEEN AND MOTHER OF 3 DOESN’T WORK BECAUSE SHE’S “PROUDLY RAPING THE GOVERNMENT!”
    In a new viral NSFW video, a mother residing in Brooklyn taunts white men and Americans working to support their families because she’s “raping the government”.
    “Got my own s***. Mother of three kids by myself — ******* it — and I don’t pay taxes,” says the woman in an Obamaphone-type post. “Lick my *****.”
    “Welfare b**** have more than you, b****! You workin’ 9 to 5, b****! You still ain’t got s***!” she continues, before bragging about having “Jordans on my feet all day, b****.”
    The woman consistently swears while proclaiming proudly, “Get out of here, b*tch. F*ck the government. F*ck Trump. I’m gonna rape that ***** sitting on my a$$… Guess what? This b*tch is doing better than you, b*tch. You’re on your feet all day b*tch. All day… Get the f*ck out of here. You go and work. I’ll sit on my a$$ while you go and work.”
    As The Daily Wire reports, New York can be a haven for people looking to scam the government as its welfare system is more generous than the likes of France and even Sweden.
    Read more: Welfare Queen Brags About “Raping the Government”, Taunts Working Americans [video] – The Informed American
    Watch Video:
    My Thoughts:
    This sorry example of a human being sure looks like she can hold down a job. And if she can, then they should require her to do so. Sure doesn’t look like she’s missed any meals and can afford cigarettes and booze all on the taxpayer’s dime.
    This is a prime example of the welfare mentality, which for the most part is a generational thing.
    Sitting on her ass getting drunk and pushing out babies and getting paid for it.
    A classic example of the fallacy of our welfare system in this country. Could also be an exampe of what Margaret Sanger was trying to prevent.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    A classic example of the fallacy of our welfare system in this country. Could also be an exampe of what Margaret Sanger was trying to prevent.
    It's people like this that give the whole welfare system a bad name. I understand if someone loses their job and needs some help to feed their families, but this woman is repulsive and needs to be held accountable for her scamming the system.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL